Squeak

Taehyung let out a small squeal and giggled slightly as he hiccuped for the 7th time already. They were at a fan meet and it seemed that every person in the room heard and cooed each time he let out a small hiccup. He was very embarrassed.

But Taehyung was a sucker for making their fans happy and tried not to let that ruin their meet. They were not even halfway through the people that came to visit them and as much as Taehyung was happy about this, his chest was now starting to hurt. It was the annoying point of having hiccups where every couple of times one hiccup would rip out of your chest and make you feel like you had just been punched. It really sucked.

-------

Five minutes later Taehyung's squeaks had still not stopped. His cheeks were flushed and he felt uncomfortable as people filmed his imperfection. A girl wearing glasses was now in front of him. He smiled brightly at her, he had always thought glasses were cute. He loved how their eyes looked bigger and the glass never managed to dull the colour of their eyes. 

She looked awfully nervous and went a bright shade of red as she looked away from his eyes. He giggled and ruffled her hair before starting up a conversation. He wanted to remember each and every one of them. 

It seemed by this point Hoseok had noticed how uncomfortable Taehyung was. He didn't like seeing his boyfriend like this. He didn't like it one bit. (Imagine Hoseok pouting.. he's so cute ^_^)

During the small break that the members were allowed to drink and relax for a bit, Hoseok reached over and grabbed Taehyung's hand. The younger jumped slightly, but squeezed the elders hand and looked over at the brown haired boy. 

"You ok, Tae?" Hoseok asked while he swung their hands.

"Mhm, I'm fine hyung" he answered cheerfully, though his words were broken up by the cute sounds he was making. Truthfully, Hoseok found Taehyung's hiccups absolutely adorable. 

Hoseok narrowed his eyes slightly and purposely pushed Taehyung's water bottle onto the floor, luckily it wasn't open. Taehyung gave him a confused look and bent down to pick the bottle up from where he sat. Hoseok didn't let him get back up again.

He swooped down towards the younger until they were face to face behind the clothed table. He smirked and tipped Tae's chin up, the boys lips now centimeters from his own. With his heart beating wildly, Hoseok lent in and gently kissed the startled boy.

Taehyung was in shock. The last few moments were so quick that it took some time for Taehyung to register his boyfriend's lips against his own. But he soon grasped the situation and kissed him back. 

Their kiss was slow and gentle, but sent strong shivers down Taehyung's spine. He smiled into the kiss, ignoring his fear of somebody seeing them. A mixture of love, happiness and fear mixed together as Taehyung melted into Hoseok. 

But it didn't last much longer as Hoseok broke away and sat back up after winking the younger boy. Taehyung knew his face was red, he was flustered as hell, but he sat up anyway and couldn't help but smile widely as he waved at the people who were waiting to see them. 

Being as slow as he was, it took Taehyung a few minutes to realise. 

His hiccups were gone.

=========================================================

Meh, I am getting serious writers block. 

Hopefully this chapter was ok :3