Good Morning

The sensation of something silky and soft brushing against his cheek brought him out his dreams; sweet dreams full of adventure and what Taehyung is pretty sure was a flying elephant. He stirs awake with a quiet whine, a sound that is followed by a giggle rather close to his ear. Taehyung smiles, already delighted with the situation. 

Upon opening his eyes he is met with those of his hybrid, a cat hybrid with eyes matching the soft, brown colour of his tail. A tail that he could feel tickling the bare skin of his arm.

"Hello Angel"    (had to give in to the urge to quote Heaven by EXO here~~~) 

"Good morning Tae" the other replied, voice smooth like honey. 

Taehyung studies the face of his partner, his bright eyes and wide smile that he swears is an embodiment of the sun. The other boy was currently sitting up on the bed next to him, pink jumper on the top half of his body and navy shorts just about covering his lower parts. Taehyung ran a finger over the tanned skin of the hybrids leg. 

"How long have you been awake, Hobi?"

The hybrid smiles cheekily, "I don't know.. maybe an hour?~"

At this Taehyung groans slightly, wraps his arms around Hoseok's waist and pulls him down. Their bodies were flush, Taehyung's arms circling the other boy. Hoseok squealed a little in surprise, but nevertheless curled up against Taehyung's chest, laughing with glee all the while. 

 Oh, how Taehyung loves the sound of Hoseok's laughter.

"You should have woken me up" Taehyung mumbles into Hoseok black hair as he presses a kiss to his head.

"And miss out on hearing you talk in your sleep? Nope, it was too funny" the other replied.

Following this the hybrid proceeded to imitate what Taehyung had said, and what a sight it was. The room was full of strange yells and deep chuckling as Hoseok tried his best to give Taehyung an almost perfect reenactment of the latter earlier actions. The two boys were left giggles among the sheets of the bed ten minutes later. 

-------------------------------------------

What has your favourite chapter been so far? 

I think this picture of Tae is really pretty