Do you remember

"Do you remember when you started liking me?" the question brought him out of a daze.

From where his head rested on the knee of his boyfriend, Hoseok could see the scattering of clouds across the sky. He could also see the brown eyes of said boyfriend that were currently framed by circular spectacles that sat low on his nose. 

"Not really, Tae" Hoseok kept his voice soft. 

Taehyung's lips curved downwards, his expression saddened. It was a sight that squeezed Hoseok's heart. So before the boy could say anything, Hoseok spoke again, still keeping the same soft tone to this voice. As much as he liked to play with the boy, he felt like he needed to take full advantage of the moment that they were alone in peace to express his feelings. 

"Because before I knew it, I was already in love with you" Hoseok reveled at the sight of the smile that appeared on the younger's face, "it came like a summer breeze; natural and warm.. Over time I came to realize that I loved you, possibly from the first day I met you" 

A stronger gust of wind picked up the few leaves that were laying on the ground. A leaf floated between their faces, and soon the sound of birds singing was accompanied by the joyous giggle of Kim Taehyung. 

"Happy now?" Hoseok smirked.

"You tease" Taehyung pouted.

"Boohoo" Hoseok replied before closing his eyes. He could feel the warmth from the sun on his cheeks and eyelids. He felt felt like he was floating. 

Though a few seconds later a shadow fell over his face, blocking the sun. Not that Hoseok minded. No. As for a second later soft, plump lips pressed against his own, and he heard that delightful though muffled giggle once again.

"I think I always loved you too, Hobi" 

---------------------

What is this? A regular update? whaaaat... pls be proud of me 

Ok so I'm like totally bored and I'm in college since I have loads of free time (and work is way too boring rn) before my last lesson and I wrote this yesterday. 

I take english lit and lang so idk why my writing isn't improving ughhh