Sleeping Beauty

Hoseok's POV

Hoseok entered the BTS dorms in a rather good mood. His team were doing well with their promotions and as a group they have all become closer. Though his mood lessened slightly as he noticed a certain someone was missing. 

"Where's Taehyung?" he called out into the room.

"He got sick earlier so he's resting"Jin informed him.

Hoseok headed straight to the bedroom where he knew Tae would be staying, but stopped as his Hyung wasn't finished.

"Yah, leave him alone. He needs to rest" the elder chided.

Hoseok huffed like a child, "fine, I'll just check on him" he said before heading to the bedroom door and opening it slightly.

The room was dark but with the light from the other room, he was able to see Taehyung's sleeping form on his bed. Hoseok couldn't help himself and entered the room. He stepped quietly and walked until he was stood before his sick boyfriend. 

The younger was curled up in his sheets, his head almost completely swallowed whole. Hoseok crouched down and brushed a few stray hairs out of Taehyung's face, gently kissing his forehead as he did so.

"Sweet dreams Tae" Hoseok whispered as he closed the door. 

He then happily proceeded to the kitchen.

---------

Taehyung's POV

Feeling a sudden weight next to him, the sleeping boy stirred awake. Rubbing his eyes and pushing the covers down, he looked around and saw Hoseok smiling down at him. 

"Hey Sleeping Beauty" his boyfriend teased, a gentle hum following his words.

Taehyung slowly sat up and flashed a rather weak rectangular smile. His head ached slightly and his stomach was sore, but he honestly felt tons better than he did earlier.

"Hello Mr. Horse" 

"Yah! Call me that once more and you wont be getting the hot chocolate I made" Hoseok yelled as he put the mug he had been holding behind his back.

"What?? I'm sorry Hyung!" Taehyung whined playfully as he tugged on Hoseok's arm. Taehyung was getting that hot chocolate.

Hoseok looked at him, his face softening. He carefully handed Taehyung the drink and watched as the boy happily take it.

A few moments later, after Taehyung drank half the cup, he noticed Hoseok chuckling.

"What's so funny?" he asks innocently, the mug now discarded on a nearby desk.

Hoseok laughed harder and pointed wordlessly at Taehyung's face. The confused boy lifted his hand to his face and soon realised that he had something on him.

"Hyunggg, help me get it off~"

"But Tae,"Hoseok takes a breath "you have a cream moustache!"

Embarrassed, Taehyung buried his head back under the covers. He could feel his face heating up as he tried to wipe the cream away, though he couldn't deny that he found it funny too.

But his plan of trying to wipe it off himself failed as Hoseok pulled back the covers. He went to turn away but found his chin caught in one of his boyfriends warm hands. Taehyung went still and met eyes with the boy in front of him.

"Let me get it" he said before using his thumb to rub the mess away.

He then let go of Taehyung's chin and moved him to the other side of the bed. Kicking off his indoor shoes, Hoseok pulled back the sheets and settled down next to Taehyung. He pulled the startled boy close and soon he was wrapped up in his boyfriends arms. Without much thought, Taehyung nestled into his hyung's grasp.

Taehyung then yawned, "you can't sleep here, you'll get ill"

"I won't, don't worry" Hoseok informed as he pulled Taehyung even closer.

"But-" Taehyung started.

"Hush, just go to sleep" his hyung whispered into his ear.

Taehyung flinched at the warm air blowing against his ear and neck, it sent shivers down his body. His eyes got heavy and any words he tried to make came out as quiet mumbles. Giving up due to how tired he now felt, Taehyung happily fell asleep in the arms of the boy he loves so much.

=========================================================================

I really hope everybody in BTS gets well soon :)

Thank you for over one thousand reads, I can't believe its already at 1.3k! 

I'm getting stuck on where to go with this story(?) now, any ideas on what to do next?