Sweet kisses

Taehyung felt his skin burn under the gaze of his boyfriend. There they were, just the two of them, sitting at a small table at an empty restaurant. It was 3:40am and they had not long finished practice, they were both too hungry to go back to their dorm with its empty refrigerator. They were already on their second serving of noodles each. Luckily nobody in the near-empty restaurant recognized them. 

Taehyung was shoving a large amount of noodles in his mouth, sauce smearing around his lips, when he made eye contact with Hoseok. At that moment his body froze, his chopsticks still in the air, heat traveled through his body and settled in his stomach. He quickly became aware of how strange he looked and set his chopsticks down, ducking his head to hide his blushing face. 

Sometimes he found it strange, yet amazing, how just one look from the beauty in front of him could make him react. It was silly really, Taehyung told himself, he's just looking at you. But as much as he wanted to think that way he couldn't ignored how complete he felt in those moments. 

Taehyung finished the rest of his noodles, as did Hoseok, while they talked the night away. Tae stretched, his body long and lean, and stood up. He glanced at Hoseok once more as he did and saw something in the boy's eyes that wasn't usually there. It felt obvious to know what it meant, yet Taehyung couldn't put his finger on it. 

He shuffled to the side sightly as he began to make his way out of their little booth. But that was as far as he got when a hand reached out and pulled him over the table slightly by the collar of his shirt. Startled, Taehyung looked forward and found his face merely inches from Hoseok's. 

He swallowed and attempted to grasp the situation, "What-" his words were cut off by his boyfriends thumb brushing over his top lip, wiping some of the sauce away from around his mouth. 

Hoseok licked the sauce off his thumb and smirked, "I should have ordered what you had, it's much nicer" 

Unable to say anything back as he felt his heart would burst and make him say something totally inappropriate, he just stood there letting Hoseok keep his grip on his shirt. 

"Mind if I have more?" Hoseok teased.

Taehyung found himself nodding his head slightly, openly giving his approval. Though he did not regret it as he was pulled closer, his lips meeting Hoseok's in what felt like the sweetest kiss he had experienced. He closed his eyes, breathing Hoseok in. 

But a moment later, Hoseok pulled away, the boy panting with bright eyes. He cleared his throat and gently took hold of Taehyung's hand, them fitting perfectly in the other's grasp. He pulled Taehyung away and they left the restaurant. 

"Are we going back to the dorm?" Taehyung asked innocently. 

The only reply he received was Hoseok wrapping his arm around his shoulders, a smirk curving his lips. The look made Taehyung's knees wobble. He steadied himself by grabbing the front of Hoseok shirt, his knuckles brushing against Hoseok's toned body. He felt the warm heat of the boy's body and found himself leaning in.

 But then he noticed.They were nearing the dorm. He didn't want to stop being with Hoseok like this.

"Hey Hyung?" Tae asked, his words creating white clouds in the brisk winter air. 

"Yeah Tae?" Hoseok ruffled his hair.

"Can we walk around once more?"

=========================================================================

Sorry for the chapter being so short, I didn't have a lot of time to write this but this came to mind so I couldn't help myself.

Thank you for reading if you've read this far:) I'm planning on making some more cute moments in the future.

Don't forget to vote! ;) 

Thank you again~