Yoonmin ~ You're Perfect

I updated on tiiime :)) 

(Warning- possible triggers)

He was alone. Alone and lying on his bed in such a way that when he sucked in his breath he looked thin enough. Thin enough for his fans, for his members..

And thin enough for himself.

Not slim or slender or slight.. just fat.

Because as much as Jimin looked at himself in the mirror, as much as he dieted and laid on his bed in such a way that it made him look like he weighed at least 5 pounds less, he couldn't seem to shake off the weight, both inside and out. And it hurt. It hurt enough that his chest heaved and he had to cover his mouth with his hand to keep in his sobs. 

But he couldn't stop the tears. They flowed out of his eyes, down his cheeks, onto his collar bones. They soaked his clothes, making his sleeves so very damp from wiping them away before they left too many wet tracks down his face and made it too obvious. Obvious enough that his friends noticed and asked him what was wrong. Ask him questions that he always made excuses for.

'I'm fine'

'There was something in my eye'

He knew they didn't believe him, but they didn't question any more either. Not when they could see how much it hurt him to answer, to lie. 

But there was also one person who asked him, somebody that didn't stop but kept trying. Somebody that Jimin wanted spill everything to. A colourless boy who he found more beautiful than anything in the world. 

He wanted to be thin enough for Yoongi. 

- - - - -

After minutes of lying there, tears having stopped but leaving his eyes red and sore, the door opened and in came Yoongi. Min Yoongi with his pale skin and slender body, a body that he loved hugging at night and scattering kisses across. He really loves Min Yoongi. 

"Have you been crying again?" Yoongi asked him as he came over after shutting the door behind him. He moved to lie down on the bed next to Jimin, waves of warmth radiating from him.

"..Yeah" Jimin didn't want to lie to Yoongi. He turned on his side and let his arm fall over the other boy's stomach. 

"Want to tell me why? The real reason this time, Jimin" Yoongi's voice was soft, comforting. It made him think of the words he spat on stage, so fast and clear, so powerful that he was always left speechless. 

He really did want to tell him why. He wanted to spill all of his feelings so that they lay there in front of him on the bed and in plain sight for Yoongi to see. The question brought forward the emotions he tried to keep hidden again and the tears fell once more. 

Hearing the sniffles his boyfriend was making, Yoongi turned on his side so that the two of them were face-to-face. The corners of his were mouth turned down and his face had adopted it's own sad expression. 

Jimin felt the pad of Yoongi's thumb brush against his cheeks and wipe away the tears trailing down his cheeks. How he really wanted to tell Yoongi how he felt. 

So he did. 

They spent the rest of eternity lying there, arms wrapped around each other, Jimin finally opening up. Or so it felt that way. In reality it must have only been minutes, but it still felt like forever to Jimin. 

"Jimin" Yoongi's voice was husky now.

"Mm?" Jimin thought that he sounded pathetic.

"Do you realise how amazing you are?" Yoongi didn't give him time to answer that before he was talking again, "Because you are, you're beautiful, you're brave, you're so perfect that sometimes I wonder whether you really exist. Fat? Even if you were, which you aren't, Jimin, you'd be just as perfect as you are now. Understand?"

Jimin nodded, he nodded and a little giggle escaped his lips. He couldn't stop it. Talking to Yoongi, telling him everything and hearing his boyfriend say such things took away so much of the weight that had been resting on his shoulders. Jimin believed Yoongi's words held truth, they always did, so he decided to believe, to trust the boy that he also trusted his heart to.

"Jimin?" 

"Mm?" 

He didn't get an answer this time, just hands at his waist, hands that made him break out into a fit of giggles that echoed around the room. Yoongi was tickling him and telling him how much he loves him, scattering his face with kisses and laughing himself. And it made him so happy.

An hour later, after the laughter had died down but the smiles had not left their faces, the two boys fell asleep on the single bed wrapped in each others arms. 

-----------------------------

This chapter was actually really fun to write.

I tried writing in a different way and tbh I like it :3 

(I'm about to die from the Yoonmin feels.. pls help)