"I think we should tell them"

I know the photo is random, it's just too funny.

=========================================================================

"Hyung, I think we should tell them"

Hoseok became fully awake as he took in Taehyung's words. They were currently sharing a bed, Taehyung's head lay in the crease of his arm. They had been like that since they came home from practice, the other members were elsewhere. Probably all in the living room.

He rubbed his eyes, feeling tired and lazy. Tae wanted to tell them? Of course he did too, but he was.. worried. What if the members didn't agree with it? What if they thought he was a creep and didn't want to be in the group with him anymore? His heart ached as he thought about it. 

But he knew it had been bothering Taehyung for a while. They both found it hard to hide it from their friends. Yet if it's what Taehyung wanted, he would do it.

"Are you sure?" Hoseok asked, his hand pushing Tae's hair away from his eyes. The boy looked up at him and smiled sweetly.

"Mm, I don't want to keep it from them any longer" Taehyung said quietly, his voice soft.

Hoseok sighed and smiled at his boyfriend, "Okay then, let's go"

------------------------------

"So, what did you want to tell us?" Namjoon said.

Hoseok and Taehyung had been standing in front of the gathered members for about five minutes already, both nervous. Although he had faith in his members, negative thoughts clouded his mind.

He cleared his throat, "Its important so listen" he paused as the members became focused "Me and Tae.."

His mouth went dry, the words never came. 

"We're dating" Taehyung finished for him, the boy looking at him gently. 

It was silent for a moment, everybody's face was blank. Just as he was about to start worrying all over again he heard a surprised "What?!" coming from Jungkook.

The other members began laughing and teasing the seemingly upset Jungkook. Hoseok was confused, what was happening? 

"Guys..?" Tae asked.

"We knew"Jimin said as he got up and jumped on Hoseok. 

"You knew?" Hoseok said, filled with relief that nobody seemed to be getting mad. 

Jimin ruffled his hair playfully, "You think we didn't notice? you two are all over each other!"

"Took you long enough, I was nearly sick seeing you two running around secretly" Yoongi teased, his face looking like he ate something sour. 

They all started laughing and messing around. Hoseok's faced was set to permanent smile as he looked around his friend's faces. He was glad nobody was mad.

 It seemed that Jungkook was the only who didn't know. He just sat there pouting as Taehyung and Seokjin tried to get him to cheer up. The younger boy's lips curved and soon he joined in with everybody else.

A few minutes later Hoseok felt a hand slide into his from where he was tackling Jimin. He looked over and saw a bright-eyed Tae. They both smiled at one another  before they gathered everybody in a human sandwich on the sofa. 

=========================================================================

Not sure about this chapter, what do you guys think?

Well, at least they don't have to sneak around anymore :D

Also, have a great Christmas!