Chapter 28: Villamore Royal Mansion

Start from the beginning

Sakamachi snatched the phone and pervertedly stared at it again, "Yeah! Look how pretty they are KYAAAAAA!"

We looked at Vania and she looked sad. Sakura went to her side and talked with her.

Flugel and Rowen were on a separate bench were they are sleeping together while Pusheen and Paxton transformed into cats and slept on the floor.

Angelica and I are also on a separate, comfy bench. She happily rested her head on my shoulders after we had watched the others having the luxury of doing the things they want.

"It really feels good to have you and our friends like this.", smiled Angelica with her eyes closed. "I hope that my Shadow Dragoons were doing well at the Mansion."

"Are the three of them already there?", I asked.

"Yup. My Mom had assigned a task to them to look after the Mansion as her personal order, as she trusts the Dragoons more than any warriors to look after my Grandparents and also to help them accompany the Heavenly guests. I guess we'll also see them soon enough."

Later on, after an hour of travelling, we had stopped on a place where there is a very tall and grand metal gate with very wide span of walls beside it.

"Woah. Is this.. the Royal Mansion of the Villamore Household?", I asked loudly.

"Wooow!", shouted Pusheen as she went to human form. "Look! Even the gate itself looks more grand than those of the Heavenly Realm!"

Soon it slowly opened and the limo entered. We saw another paradise as there is a very large fountain of water on the middle of the mansion grounds with a beautiful and breathtaking garden around us!

Angelica woke up, "Oh. We're here already, huh?"

On the distance, we saw a very large mansion colored white and peach!

The limo drove there by following the garden path and we stopped in front of a grand and high staircase, where one old man and woman were standing together with the three Dragoons and several maids. They're not so old, but their faces are starting to have wrinkles. Both of them have grayish hairs.

Unlike Queen Shana and King Yuji of the Flame Haze, these Grandparents of Angelica are just normal humans that get old as time passes by..

Mr. Natsume had opened the door and we all went outside. The maids had picked our bags and brought them inside the mansion.

Angelica ran upstairs and hugged her Grandparents.

"Granma! Gramps! I'm back!", she said happily and they patted her head.

"Welcome back, dear Angelica.", said Ms. Kazumi then looked at us. "And to our new generation of heroes."

"Granma an Gramps! I wanted you to know that I already have a boyfriend!", said Angelica and she dragged me all the way up.

"Oh. Who is that fine-looking man?", smiled Mr. Jiro.

"Oh.. umm.. hi there. My name is Tyron, daughter of Amy Asakura and umm.. Bahamut.", I said shyly.

"Ah! Amy huh?", smiled Ms. Kazumi. "I remember her working as a maid here back in the old days! So you are her son, what a coincidence. She used to be such a good asset to all maids here."

"I-Is that so? I am glad.", I said.

"Why do you have to be shy to my Grandparents?", smiled Angelica and they just laughed merrily.

"By the way, I wanna introduce my other friends.", said Angelica as the others just went up the stairs.

"You know Flugelmina already, right?", she said as she pointed to her.

"Oh right.", smiled Mr. Jiro. "The girl of Yuki and Ranseim! Why wouldn't we? We all already had an all-night swimming here at the mansion with your family back then."

Flugel happily bowed, "Nice to meet you again, Doctors Jiro and Kazumi."

"Next would be her three bodyguards, Rowen her boyfriend, Paxton, and Pusheen!", said Angelica.

"Nyaaaaa. Nice to meet you, Mr. Jiro and Ms. Kazumi nya.", said Pusheen with her unrestrained cattish accent.

"And the rest are my Shadow Circle, Alisa the Forestcraft leader,"

Alisa waved her hands happily.

"Isabelle, the Magic and Rune master."

Isabelle bowed her head with a smile.

"Ericka, the Shadow Knights commandant."

Ericka bowed like a disciplined warrior.

"Vania, the Vampire Princess."

Vania greeted them with a very kind smile.

"Sakamachi and Sakura, the Paladin and Assassin leaders."

The siblings bowed happily.

"And finally, the heir to the Shadow Medical Forces, Eris!", said Angelica.

Eris had blushed as the two Doctors had praised her for being a healer.

"Welcome to the Villamore Royal Mansion, everyone!", said Mr. Jiro happily as the metal doors of the mansion opened and a very large chandelier catched our eyes and two spiral staircases that lead to upper rooms. "May you enjoy your short vacation here, young heroes."

Angelica happily took my hand and we all went inside the Royal Mansion, the place where the decisive moment of Lord David's life of choosing over Cheska or Yuki as his partner in life once took place and started the dark times years ago.

I wonder what story will it write for me as I and Angelica romantically stay here? I can't wait!