Chapter 132

"You sure you're going to be okay?" He asked as she stood getting ready, smoothing down her outfit, the curve in her stomach now visible, she smiled warmly staring at it. "Con?" He asked snaking his arms around her, "Muscles?" She questioned, looking at him through the mirror, "You going to be okay today?" She nodded turning to face him, "I promise if I'm not, I'll come straight home." He nodded gently, she tiptoed up kissing him multiple times. "Sweetcheeks?" "I just love you so much." She grinned, he smiled kissing her once more "But I love you most Sweetcheeks."

"Mrs, you okay?" Cal questioned, she nodded with a small smile, "Caleb, thank you for what you did." "Anytime Mrs." He smiled taking a seat, Connie nodded, waiting for everyone to come in. The room was completely silent as she taught, she went and sat at her desk, sitting Afia on her knee. "You can talk... as long as the work is being done." She smiled, they nodded but kept pretty quiet. "I don't like it when they're quiet." Connie whispered to Afia, "Usually means they're plotting something... Similar to you and your siblings." She chuckled quietly, kissing her daughters head, "Now I would say Lucas too, but he isn't loud like you lot." She smiled, freezing the board and searching for houses, Afia playing with a toy on her desk.

"Alright, pack up and go." She spoke, everyone filtering out. "Now this is a surprise." She smirked, looking at Jacob, he laughed gently "I see your Mummy's feeling better." He smiled looking at Afia, Connie chuckled standing up, resting Afia on her hip. "Matter of fact, I am Muscles... problem?" She smirked, "Definitely not Sweetcheeks." He smiled, "Where you off too?" He added watching her walk, "I'm going to warm Afia's dinner and then get mine and I might go sit outside." She smiled, Jacob frowned "Outside?" She hummed gently as he followed her walking, "It's stuffy in my room, fresh air would be nice." He nodded watching her stand in the door frame, "You aren't allowed in here Mr.Masters, not without permission." She smirked, "Give me permission then." "And why would I want to do that?" She smirked, he shook his head laughing, "How about you meet me outside?" He nodded kissing her gently, "See you in a minute." He smiled, she hummed turning on her heel she walked inside shutting the door, a smirk on her lips.

He rushed over, taking the food as she carried Afia, the pair sitting down. Afia tried to reach for her dinner, "It's too hot baby." Connie spoke gently, "Soon." She added. Jacob held her while Connie fed her slowly, "You free next?" She looked briefly, "Maybe... What's it to you?" He teased, "Actually I'm not quite sure." She chuckled, he smiled warmly "Yeah, Why?" "Well, so am I and I have a couple things to show you." He nodded smiling, "I suppose you can take up a little of my time." "Oh sorry, remind me to book in next time, I didn't realise you were such a busy person." A smile passed the pair as they caught each other's eyes. "I am quite a busy man Mrs.Masters, it just depends who's asking." "Ahh, I see." She nodded, "If it was you asking Sweetcheeks, I can make a few free slots... I must say it's a tough job, you know, with all my fans and things." She hummed with a small nod, "Hmm... I'm not sure it's as tough as it is for me to get to see James." She smirked, "Oh I thought you'd ditched him this week." "Well... I considered it, but you know this James is pretty rich, I could be loaded if he passed." Jacob laughed loudly, "Fifi you Mummy's and idiot." "Fifi your Daddy is a bigger one." She smiled, wiping Afia's mouth.

"So what've you got to show me?" Jacob asked as Afia walked around playing, "Well, before... When you were all working, I looked at houses." She stated pulling up the photos, "It's got an extra room, it's really close to a park, a large garden, the rooms are ample size and-" "It looks perfect." He smiled, she smiled back "And I was thinking... if you liked... maybe I could put an offer in and our house I put up for sale... it's just we've not got long left her and we need to move soon so we can be ready for the kids to start school and your-" "Chill." He chuckled, "Well?" "That house is pretty nice." She nodded, "Alright then." He smiled kissing her gently, "Really?" "Really." He confirmed, "I love you." "I love you more." He grinned