Chapter 61

"Good afternoon Sweetcheeks." He smiled, "Afternoon Muscles." She looked, "How are you and our baby." He grinned, she rolled her eyes "Am I going to have this for the entire next six months?" She groaned, he nodded "Well, exactly how we were this morning." She stood up, going over to get some papers. He watched her, sitting on a chair, "How about we go shopping?" He questioned, "Because I'm working." She stated, working away. "I meant after." He looked, she nodded "Okay." She smiled, "Con, do work even know?" "Not yet... I need to write my letter to them." He exhaled "Connie, stop and look at me."

She looked up at him, "Yes." "Stop panicking, what's going on?" "Honestly, nothing. I just need to get this finished before the end of the day." He nodded understandingly, "I'll leave you too it then." He smiled, she frowned "I never said that." "I wouldn't want to be a distraction." "You're always a distraction, here or not." She smirked, he laughed coming stand before her. "Up." He smiled, she stood up, he sat in her chair, sitting her back down. "You smell good." She uttered against his neck. "Oh thanks do I not normally?" She laughed "No, course it's not." She smiled. "What's wrong?" "I'm just tired, I've not been sleeping well." He nodded, "Well I guess we'll have to tire you out." He smirked, she laughed "You're an idiot." "Yes I am."

"You cold?" He questioned as they stood waiting for Grace and Hugo, she nodded a little. "It looked warm this morning." He smiled enveloping her in an embrace, she looked up smiling "Much warmer." She chuckled, "I've got a meeting tomorrow morning." She added, he nodded "I'll revise in your room." He smiled, she nodded. Grace and Hugo came out, they stood looking for them before running over to them happily. "Did you have good days?" Connie smiled kneeling down to hug them, they both nodded hugging her. "Well we are going shopping." Connie looked, "Ugh... food shopping is boring." Grace moaned, "No, we are going shopping, looking at clothes for the baby." Connie smiled, "Can we get pink things?!" She squeeled, Connie chuckled "Not yet."

"Since when did that shop become your shop?" Jacob looked as they came into the house, "Well, if you didn't know, I'm not going to be this slim through out the entire time." He laughed kissing her deeply. "Now what would my lady like for dinner?" He questioned, "Hm... Food." She groaned, "Helpful." He laughed, she smiled "I don't know, I'm hungry, I just don't know what for... All we bloody do is order food." She laughed, "Well it's late so we are ordering." "Alright... when did you become boss?" She asked, "Since now." He smirked, "Well, just order Pizza." She smiled, he laughed "I'd have never of guessed that once."

"Fuck Connie." He hissed as she rode him, moans escaping her lips, his hands firmly on her his. Feeling her clamp around him, she came down his length for the fourth time setting him off. Her breathing was shallow and she moved to lie next to him, "That'll never get old." He stated, she smiled looking up at him, "Did I ever say how perfect you are?" She questioned, "I love you too beautiful." He smiled kissing her head. "Do you think our relationship... it's fast?" She asked quietly, he nodded "Yeah... but who wants it to be slow? I'm happy you're happy, we love eachother. Does anything else matter?" She shook her head kissing him. "I can't believe we are having a baby though Sweetcheeks... our perfect baby, joining our perfect family." He uttered she nodded, grinning like a Cheshire cat. "Talking of family have you spoken to your Grandparents?" He shook his head "Not yet... Con?" She looked at him, sensing the tone in his voice, she caressed his cheek gently, humming. "Next week will you take me to my mums grave? I want to talk with her." He whispered, "Course... you don't need to ask me, tell me." She smiled gently.

Early hours of the morning, Connie heard sound coming from the bathroom on the landing. She sat up, pulling some clothes on and going out, knocking on the door. "One sec-" Hugo stopped as he threw up once more, Connie heard "Hugo, can I come in?" She asked gently. "Yeah." He uttered tiredly, she opened the door and came in, seeing him sat on the floor with his head resting against the toilet seat. "I'm sorry." He whispered, "It's not your fault." She smiled, "Come on let's get you cleaned up." She added, he nodded standing up and following back into his bedroom finding more pyjama's. "We can go and lie downstairs, watch a little bit of tv." She smiled helping him Change, he nodded "I still want to go to school-" "We'll see how you are later." She smiled kindly, "But-" "Hugo, it's not a problem, you aren't getting in the way." "Okay." He nodded, she smiled "Now, shall I carry you downstairs?" She smiled, he shook his head "I don't want to hurt you or the baby." "You won't." She smiled lifting him up, going down stairs and falling asleep on the sofa by accident.