Chapter 13

He came into class on Monday, a smirk on his lips as he saw her look up, giving him the infamous glare. "Hey, Jacob... I'm sorry to hear about your mum." Cal looked, he nodded "Thanks." "Can we forget about what happened?" He asked "Sure." He smiled through gritted teeth, "Good... because Chase has been so fucking nice these past few days you've been gone and it turns me on even more... not gonna lie, had a sneak peek on her Facebook and she is banging... the one in her bikin, I don't think will ever get old." Jacob clenched both his hand and Jaw, "You know, pal. You shouldn't been on her Facebook anyway." He snapped, "If she didn't want us to look at it, she'd have it on private or some shit." "Or maybe she though we all had the restraint not too, don't be a fucking creep Cal." "I know your mum died an all, but no need to be a dick." Jacob sighed "Just work Cal." Connie looked over seeing how mad he looked, although when he caught her looking he smiled softly, 'you okay?' She mouthed, he simply nodded.

"Oh, Mr.Masters what a shock." She smirked as he came over to her desk, he rolled his eyes with a smile pulling a chair up infront of her desk. "So, what was with your face?" She looked, he frowned. "The angry one after your conversation, with the pleasant Cal." He rolled his eyes again, "It's fine." "I'm asking as Connie... Not Miss.Chase." She uttered lacing their fingers, "Exactly why I'm not telling you." He looked, exhaling she looked to him "I'm a big girl Jacob." "Don't I know it." He smirked, she bit her lip "Please." "He was just saying things about you and I don't get on well with that." He looked, she raised a brow, "Fine, he has most certainly wanked to your Facebook photos." She groaned, "Exactly." She narrowed her eyes, "You can't say much." "Yeah well, we were flirting, you actually enjoy me so it's allowed." "I really need to lock it down don't I?" "Yeah." He breathed, "You Jealous?" She teased "Of him? Hell no." She smiled.

"You okay?" She asked gently, nodding he squeezed her hand, he still held. "Promise me." She raised a brow, "I'm not over the moon Con, but I'm okay." He smiled reassuringly, She nodded "How is life with your Grandparents?" He shrugged "They could be worse." He chuckled, she smiled as her phone buzzed. Lifting it up she sighed quietly, "Are you okay?" He looked, she nodded "Yeah.. yeah, fine." "Con?" "It's nothing major... Just Sam-" "Sam?" "Oh... Um Grace's Dad, he wants Grace again this weekend as more of his family is coming down." "Ah." He smiled, "Well on the plus side I get a night out with Jac." She smiled, after replying. He smiled warmly, "At least you do, have you done something different today?" He questioned, she frowned "What do you mean?" She laughed, "You just look a little different." She shook her head "No, nothing different... the suns out, my freckles will show more." He nodded with a smile, "Well you look just as beautiful." She smiled again "You aren't looking to bad yourself." He stood up, leaning down he pressed his lips to hers "I'll be off." She pouted a little, "Alright... Come round Saturday? I know I'll see you in between but-" "Yes I'll come Sweetcheeks." He smirked going to the door