Chapter 14

She stood looking in the mirror, "Shit." She cursed to herself, before hearing the door go. She pulled the robe on fastening it and going to answer. "Good morning." He smirked pulling on the ribbon, "Stop it!" She glared, pushing his hand away and fastening it again, "Con, what wrong?" "What's wrong? I'll bloody show you what's wrong." She quipped taking his hand and pulling him inside. "Quiet." She added going upstairs, he nodded following her up, notcing the spare bedroom door open.

Once he was in the room, she shut the door. "Sit." She commanded, pointing to the bed, he nodded and made his way over sitting. She dropped the robe "What is that?!" She yelled quietly, pointing the J that was tattooed under her breast. He shrugged "A tattoo-" "That wasn't there yesterday." She sighed throwing her head in her hands, he looked at it again a smirk forming on his lips. "I like it-" "Course you bloody would." She quipped, he laughed "I don't even remember getting it done, my head hurts, this fucking hurts, my friend is in the spare room and if I remember correctly, I'm almost certain she brought a guy back and you can't come out of here until she leaves." "Sounds eventful." He smirked, "This isn't funny." She glared, he pulled her to his lap, "Not for you... Anyway at least you can hide it." "Not the point!" She shrieked, "Deep breaths Sweetcheeks." She looked at him "I'm calm." He raised a brow, "Fine. I'm not calm." "Well, I recommend you cover that before it gets infected." He smiled, "I bloody want it gone." "It suits you... it could be J for Jam-" "Hilarious." She looked at him blankly, "What's done it done." He smiled, "Now can we just take a breather, get painkillers, coffee, probably put some clothes on if a weird unknown man is possibly in your house, I'll stay in here and... well I haddn't thought that far." She leaned into him "What am I supposed to do if we break up?" "Well there's always laser removal."

She leaned against the spare bedrooms door frame, Jacob wrapping his arms around her. "I need them out before Grace gets back." She groaned, he nodded "Probably best... seen as though... yeah we are watching two naked people sleep." She looked at him and pulled a face, "I am no watching anyone... you are." "You're the one who- I- you're-" He stammered, causing her to laugh, she picked Jac's dress up, throwing it at her "Jac! You need to go, Grace is coming home in an hour." Jac groaned "My head." "Hurry... and get whoever he is out too." She quipped, "Morning." She mumbled "Afternoon actually." She sighed taking Jacob's hand, guiding him to the bedroom.

She sat on the bed, "I'm a bloody teacher... a mother... I lecture people about doing this and look what I go and do." He rolled his eyes "Are you still whining... what's done is done." He looked, she threw her head in her hands once again, "It would help if I could even remember what possessed me to get it done-" "You're love for me." He chuckled coming to sit down, rubbing her back "Hey it could be worse, your mum could have just died." He added with a chuckle, she looked up at him, "Sorry." She whispered, guilt rising, he shook his head "Nah, it's cool-" "No... I'm moaning about a tattoo and your-" "Shush... it's fine, I get it but genuinely I like it, I don't plan on leaving you." "And I don't you but if people find out-" "They won't." He smiled kissing her temple. Jac knocked on the bedroom door "See you soon... Also I Think Sam's just turned up." "Stay here." Connie whispered to him, he nodded as she got up and followed Jac and the man downstairs.

Sam rolled his eyes seeing them leave, Grace let go of his hand and rushed over to Connie "Mummy!" She yelled happily, "Hello baby." "When did your house become a brothel?" Sam looked, "Don't. We just went out, that guy has nothing to do with me." She looked, he nodded "Actually Connie, I need a word." "Sam, I've got things to do, can it wait?" She looked, he nodded "Yeah sorry... Bye Gracie." "Bye daddy." She smiled before skipping inside.

Once he heard the door shut, he came to the top of the stairs. "Jacob!" She yelled excitedly, "Hello Firecracker." He smiled coming down, she hugged him, "Had a good night?" He asked kindly, she nodded before sitting on the bottem step to take her shoes off, "Mummy. When Daddy goes will I live here all the time?" She looked, she frowned "Goes where?" She looked, she shrugged "Last night Daddy and... and... I don't know her name but they were talking about going on holiday to America for a few months, but I should have been sleeping then they made weird noises." She smiled innocently, removing her coat "Oh... right." Connie looked, "Would you like a drink baby?" "Please." She smiled, Connie went to the kitchen followed by Jacob, "This is great." She groaned, "It'll only be a few months." He smiled, "Yeah there's our few months and Sam's few months." She mumbled, filling a cup with water. "Wait for him to talk to you... I'm sure he can explain." She nodded, "One can hope... Grace!" Grace came skipping in taking the drink, "Jacob will you play with me?" She asked sweetly, he nodded "Course... two seconds." He looked with a smile, she nodded and skipped back off, "She has you round her little finger." Connie smirked, he laughed gently, "Are you staying tonight?" She questioned, "If you want me too... I didn't think you wanted me to after the tattoo." She pulled a face "That wasn't your fault... I made that decision on my own." He smiled "Well then yes I am." She smiled and kissed him gently.