Chapter 54

"Con?" "I don't need to be up for another hour and children are still sleeping." She smirked, her hand running up and down his toned chest, "Hm... you need to be quiet." "I will be... I need to be in a good mood today anyway." She smiled, "Well then." He moved above her, kissing her, his tounge gliding across her lip, she granted access, their tongues battling. She sunk her teeth into his collar bone as he sunk into her, she moaned against his skin as he moved within in her, they came together a smile on both their lips. He flopped down next to her, she moved into his side "I love you." She breathed, "I love you too."

Grace Hugged both Connie and Hugo, "Bye." She smiled, kissing her mothers cheek, "Bye baby... be good, have fun." Connie smiled, "Oh, Hugo are you not joining us today?" Miss.Elliot questioned as Grace skipped in, he shook his head looking to Connie. "I adopt him properly today... he's saying goodbye to Daddy aren't you?" Connie smiled, he shrugged "I don't want too... but yes." He sighed "Hey, what did I promise?" She smiled at him, he smiled back "I know." "Ah right, will he be back tomorrow?" Connie nodded, "We best be off." Hugo waved bye, seeing Grace looking through the window, he tugged on Connie's arm, she looked watching as he pointed to Grace. They both waved and Connie blew a kiss seeing her smile before going off, they smiled and went back to the car.

They walked inside the building, being taken to a room where Jim already was. "Why is she here?" Hugo looked viciously to Jim, "Hugo, don't be so rude about Kira!" Jim yelled at him, he looked up at Connie "This is why I didn't want to come." He whispered, she dropped to his height, "The sooner we get this done, the sooner we can leave and get your things okay? Finish decorating your room." Connie smiled, he nodded "Can I wait outside?" She shook her head "It won't take long, I promise." He wrapped his arms around her tightly, she carefully lifted him up, watching as he cuddled into her. "It's beyond me how you can do this to him... your own son." Connie commented, "Because I don't love him anymore!... No Hugo, I didn't mean that-" "Then what did you mean?" She snapped, hearing him start to cry. She rubbed his back gently, "Hey, it's okay." She soothed.

She took hold of the pen, "Sign here and here and then here." The woman spoke, she read over it her hand shaking a little. "If you have realised how much a pain he is and you don't want him we can always find someone else-" "You don't need to, he's no much a pain as any other child." She snipped, signing the three places. The four of them walked out the room, "Just remember Jim, legally I don't have to allow you to see him at all anymore... mess him around, upset him when you do and I'll take that privilege away." She looked sharply, he rolled his eyes "I know the system a lot better than you do." She added, stepping back so Hugo could say bye. He looked back to Connie "Aren't we getting my things later?" She nodded, "I'll say bye then." He looked taking her hand.

"I just need to go into work and give them something and get something out my room okay?" She looked as they sat in the car, Hugo nodded, looking out the window quietly. He took her hand as they walked in, making her way to her room, he followed. They walked in making the lesson look up, "Oi oi miss, finally joining us?" Cal smirked, she rolled her eyes "Couldn't you have waited?" Michale looked, "I didn't realise-" "You don't know your own timetable." "I haddn't read the time." She snipped, Hugo stood waiting by the door, peering in. "Hugo, come in here a minute." Connie smiled reaching for his hand again, he nodded and took it following her again, "Carry on." She looked to Michale as she went in her draw getting something out, "Is that Jacob?" He whispered, Connie nodded "Can I go see him?" "He's busy." She smiled, he nodded sighing "Okay... But he's pulling funny faces at me." He giggled, Connie looked up shaking her head with a smirk, "Can I go?" He asked again, she looked up at Michale who was teaching. She thought for a moment, "Quickly." She smiled, he smiled back and quietly went over. Michale looked at her glaring, she rolled her eyes.

"Hello Monkey." Jacob whispered, he smiled and sat on his knee "Hello... I live with you forever now." He grinned, "I've heard." Jacob smiled, "Daddy said he didn't love me." He looked down, "Then he's a silly idiot." Hugo looked and smiled, "I have to go now... Conn- Mummy said to be quick." He nodded "Bye Monkey." "Bye Jacob." He smiled going back to Connie. They soon left after handing in what she needed too."Where to for dinner?" She smiled as she drove off, "Can we have McDonald's?" He smiled, "Of course we can."

"Do you think my Daddy meant what he said?" Hugo questioned, as he sat facing her as they ate. "I think he is just very... very... confused as to what is best for you and Kira and the new baby." Hugo nodded "I like living with you, Grace and Jacob more." "That's good because you're stuck with us now." She chuckled and he laughed, "Can I wait in the car while you get my things?" He asked quietly, "You said you'd say goodbye?" "I lied... He said he doesn't love me." "He might come out to the car?" He nodded "Then I will." "Alright." She agreed.

Jim helped her move his things he had boxed up, taking them out to her car. "Connie, I don't want you to think bad of me, just because you love you daughter-" "So you admit what you said today was true?" She glared, "My wife died... it changes you when someone close dies." She nodded not really listening, "And that little boy is the only living thing you have left of her-" "He's a reminder that hurts... it makes Kira feel like she's second best." She looked at him "Not to be funny but she is... if You wife was still alive you'd be with her not Kira... now I need to go, so say goodbye." "I'll pass." He groaned walking back in the house. She sighed watching him, she shut the boot of the car and got in the car, "Let's go and sort this room of yours." She smiled, he nodded happily.