Chapter 23

"You really need to learn to control yourself." She smirked as she pushed him down on her desk chair, "try telling that to my friend." He smirked, "Con what are you doing?" He frowned as she knelt down under her desk, "Helping you out." She smirked devilishly, "What if someone walks in?" She shrugged "Tell them I went to the bathroom. Didn't you say to live in the moment?" She smirked, moving her hands to unzip his pants. "Yeah but-" moving the chair she took him in her mouth, he hissed "Fuck me... Jesus Con." He gasped, looking down at her as she slowly began to suck. His hands easily finding her head.

Straightening her clothes out she smirked, "Get enough help?" "Did I ever tell you you're amazing?" He looked, she smiled gently. He pushed her back against the wall, his hand running under her skirt. "Sweetcheeks?" He raised a brow, "Muscles?" "Where is your underwear?" She shrugged "I must have forgotten them." He groaned, feeling himself harden "And your in a skirt... you want me to control myself?" She bit her bottem lip, Gasping as he inserted two fingers, his tumb pushing against her clit making her hips buckle. He smirked carefully moving her to lie on the table. Playing with her till she came, lapping up her juices with his tounge, moans leaving her everytime he hit the right spot. "I want you." She panted, "I'll have to be quick." He uttered dropping his pants, "I can cope with quick." She uttered, crying out his name as he entered her. He fucked her senseless until she came for a second time, causing him to follow. Panting she sat up with the help of him, she rested into his chest. "I love you." She panted catching her breath, "I love you too" He smiled kissing her head gently. "I can't believe you're naked under that skirt." He breathed, she laughed gently, "For the record you started this-" "Actually your friend did." She smirked.

"You sure this weekend is okay?" She questioned, he nodded "A whole weekend where I can show you off... sounds like bliss." She kissed him lovingly, feeling his hand moving up her thigh. "No." She glared, "You're no fun." He pouted, "No fun?" She scoffed, "I'm sure we just shagged." He laughed, "You know I missed a class?" He smirked, she hummed "Well, you said you could catch up." He laughed once again "I'll see you later gorgeous." He smiled kissing her gently, "See you later Muscles." She smiled.

She pulled up outside his Grans, he put his bag in the boot before getting in. "Firecracker asleep?" He chuckled, she nodded with a smile "She was tired... it's hard being three, don't you know that?" She teased driving off. He chuckled, "No I didn't... you dressed correctly now?" She rolled her eyes "Yes Jacob." "Today was hot." He smirked, "We've got to stop doing that." She smirked, "Woah... You're the one who- you started that and don't you dare deny it Miss.Chase." "You know Jacob, it's really unfair. Keep putting me in those situations." She teased, "Connie you-" "Jacob. It's a joke." She glanced laughing, "But we both need to stop it... not just because I work there but how embarrassing would it actually be." He shrugged "I wouldn't be embarrassed... I'd tell them to shut the door on the way out, let me finish what I started." She rolled her eyes laughing, "You are one of a kind Jacob Masters." "Likewise." He smiled squeezing her thigh "So where are we going exactly?" "We've got a while drive... it's a friends of mine holiday apartment for him and his wife." She smiled