Chapter 8

"So Friday was one of the best nights of my life." He smirked, "That so?" She looked up to him, he hummed. "If you're looking for a complement you aren't getting one yet Muscles." "Is that so?" He mimicked, "Is there something you actually wanted or are you here to annoy me?" "I'll let you decide Sweetcheeks." "Miss.Chase here Jacob." She exhaled, "Sweetcheeks." He smiled, "Jacob. What is it you want?" She asked harshly, just as he was about to answer the door opened.

"Ah Connie." Connie rolled her eyes, "Yes Michale." She exhaled, "Can we talk? Alone." He questioned, "Why? I'm busy." "It's a bit personal-" "I don't have time." She looked, standing up she went to grab some papers. "Why is he here?" "He needed extra help... which I haven't been able to give him yet, so Mr.Beauchamp, if you could hurry up, it would be highly appreciated." She looked, "Could I take you to dinner?" He asked quietly, she could feel Jacob smirking behind her. "I'm busy." She looked, "Not now, I mean after work one evening." "I have a daughter. I'd much rather be spending time with her." "She could come too-" "No. Michale the answer is no and is always going to be no." He nodded and quickly left, frowning as he saw the smirk on Jacob's face.

As the door clicked shut Jacob burst out laughing, She came and swatted his arm "Don't." She looked, "I'm sorry... it's just... him... take you." He laughed, his eyes filling. "Shut up... I actually feel quiet sorry for him." He gently rubbed the tears of laughter from his eyes, still chuckling at the thought. "Why?" "Obviously he seems very lonely." "Aw... so you are soft, not this strict wicked witch everyone thinks?" He teased, pushing her tongue against her cheek, she folded her arms. "Are you just going to annoy me?" He shrugged "Maybe... But come on that was desperate." "Well I feel sorry for him... if you keep annoying me I might just have to accept his offer." He stepped closer to her, moving his arms around her petite waist. "Yeah... course you would." He smirked, "Yeah I would." She teased, he nodded "Yeah, I know, you said." "I wouldn't push it Muscles." "Oh... hold up. I can't call you Sweetcheeks but you can call me Muscles, someone's got some double standards." "Hm... So what if I have, I'm the boss remember." She smirked, he lent forwards a little kissing her.

"Would you accept his offer?" She rolled her eyes "You know that answer Jacob Masters." "Well I want to hear you say it." She glared at him "Go to dinner Jacob-" "Don't go all stroppy... Just admit it." "Admit what? I wouldn't go to dinner with him Jacob!" She frowned, shocked he'd even thought she would. He smirked "Yeah I know... I just wanted you to say it." She narrowed her eyes "You're an idiot." "At your service." He smirked, lifting her to sit on one of the desks as he stood between her legs. "You're so tiny-" "Shut up." She shook her head with a small smile, ""You prepared to admit Friday was pretty spectacular yet?" She hummed "Maybe... but I might need a second judging." "Well then, I suppose I'm free next Friday too." "What would you say if I said Wednesday?" "I'm free then too." She nodded as he kissed her head gently. "How are you?" She asked kindly, her hands resting on the small of his back, "Good, you?" He looked, she nodded "Same here...I think you best be off."

He sighed "How long till Wednesday?" He groaned, his hands slipping down the front of her pants, she gasped as he began to tease her opening "No." She moaned as his finger tips found her sensitive bud, "Five minutes..." He looked, adding pressure, "It...won't be just... five minutes." She uttered trying to keep her composure, he sighed pulling his hand away. She whimpered at the loss of contact, "Five minutes." She looked, a devilish glint crossing his face. He unbuttoned her trousers, sliding the lace material out the way. He dropped his pants lining himself up as she lay back, the thought of them being caught turning each of them on more. She cried out as he entered her fully, she placed her hands on his hips as he moved within her.

She stood up trying to fix her clothes after their releases, he pulled her back "Who said I was done." He looked "You said Five minutes." She breathed, "Well I'm not done." He looked kissing along her hip bone, his tongue swirled around her warm folds, lapping up her juices. Once she'd released for a second time he helped her stand up "Jacob... you're so late." She panicked redressing herself, "As if you care after that." He smirked his fingers finding her core again, she rolled her head back "Ja-cob." She moaned as he began to suck her neck, "Fine." He looked slowly removing his Hand, she grabbed his wrist "Don't you dare start something you can't finish." She spoke sternly.

Finally they were dressed again, he came and ķissed her caringly, "Jacob... this can't happen here when you are missing lessons." She looked, "I honestly can catch up." "It's not about that-" "Connie stop being my teacher for five seconds." He sighed, "Well you chose for this to happen too... I can't help if I care about your grades more that sex-" "That's not what I'm saying at all! It was a one off I don't need the lecture." He snapped, she sighed looking at him "Sorry, I just can't help it." He nodded and looked to her. He pressed his lips to hers again, "Go before you get in even more trouble." "I'd get into more than trouble for that to happen again." She rolled her eyes with a smirk "You're so naughty-" "I can't say you're an Angel Sweetcheeks." She laughed "Go." She uttered making not attempt to let go of him, he kissed her once more "I'll see you tomorrow Miss." She smiled letting him leave.