Chapter 82

"I fancy going for a walk today." Connie smiled as she sat down at her dresser for the first time in days, while Jacob lay on the bed with Afia. "Hm... a walk sounds nice." He smiled looking to her, which she could see through the glass. "It's just to sunny to stay indoors." She stated starting to do her make-up, "We could walk Grace and Hugo to school? Go into town and get a coffee or something." "Yeah, sounds good... I just don't want you to hurt yourself." "I won't... but if I do, we can always get a taxi."

"Why are we walking?" Grace questioned as they were walking to their school, "It's a nice day." Connie smiled as she pushed the pram, "If rather have just gone in the car." Grace looked, "Grace, less of the attitude." Connie raised a brow, she exhaled walking ahead with Hugo. "I wonder where she gets it from." Jacob smirked, she looked up narrowing her eyes "Oh aren't you funny." "I'm known to be yes." He smirked, she shook her head, "Is she still asleep?" Jacob questioned, Connie nodded "Course she is, she likes her sleep-" "Hm... sounds like someone I know." He smirked again, she prodded his side making him laugh, "It's not bully Connie day." She sighed, "No, you're right, it's just bully Constance day." He teased, "I'll go in a mood in a minute." She exhaled, "No you won't." He smiled kissing her lips.

They stood waiting for Grace and Hugo to be let inside, "Aw, I heard you'd given birth." One of the mothers smiled, Connie nodded a little "Yeah." She smiled, "Isn't she adorable." The woman smiled, "Thank you." Connie looked, Jacob lifted up both Hugo and Grace so they could give her a proper hug, "I love you both, be good." Connie smiled kissing their heads, Jacob to them too the door, Connie smiling and waving as as they looked back before going inside after saying bye to Jacob.

The pair slowly strolled into town, "Want to go somewhere specific?" He asked, she shook her head "I'm not too fussed, I'd like to look for some clothes in H&M, maybe look at some baby clothes other than that I really don't mind... And a trip to Starbucks doesn't sound half bad." She smiled warmly, "Well then, we'll do just that." He smiled kissed her temple, moving and arm around her as they walked, "You're tiny without your heels." He chuckled, "You always tell me that... and it's not as if I get that taller in them." He laughed, Afia began to cry as she'd lost her dummy, Jacob moved forward placing it back in.

She rummaged through the clothes, "Like anything?" He asked kindly, "Nothings suits me." She groaned, "None of these clothes are me." She added, "We could always look online later." She nodded "I suppose." She looked before pushing the pram to the baby section, "Con." He called, picking up a little dress, Connie rolled her eyes smiling. "I told you, Daddy's going to spoil you." She smiled looking to her daughter. They came out of the shop, with a few items of clothes for Afia. "Coffee?" He smiled, she nodded "Coffee." She confirmed.

They sat in the arm chairs in Starbucks, Afia in Jacob's arms as they sat chatting aimlessly. "Con, I think she's hungry." Connie nodded placing her mug down, taking her. "Here?" He questioned, "No, in space." She frowned, lifting her top discreetly and unclipping the vest and bra, starting to feed her. "Jacob, can you please get the blanket out the change bag?" He nodded "Course I can." He smiled getting up and getting it out, handing it over "Oh thanks... my hands are full." She looked, "Oh right Yeah sorry." He laughed moving it over her shoulder, "Thank you." She smiled as he sat back down. He exhaled seeing someone walk in, "Jay? Sorry if I've been snapping." She looked seriously, "No... no it's not you... Cal's here." He groaned, she turned her head to see him. "So, who cares." She smiled, managing to move the blanket a little to check she was okay.

"Well hello love birds." Cal smirked, Connie looked up "Caleb... what would you like?" She sighed, "A few things... Anyway, how's your Nana Jacob?" Cal smirked, Jacob rolled his eyes "Take it you know? Just go away Cal." "It's a free country." He smiled, "Con, I'm not staying here and listening to him." Jacob looked, "Well I can't exactly move right now can I?" She glared, he looked and nodded sitting back. "Jacob don't be like that." She sighed, "Like what?" He snapped, she rolled her eyes ignoring him. "See Miss, Jacob's a moody fucker, you need a real man." He smirked, Connie looked up at him "Caleb, shut up and do everyone a favour a fuck off." She snapped harshly, even causing Jacob to look up. "I'm going to get you sacked, you can't talk to me like that." He yelled, "I don't teach you right now and you cannot be sacked on maternity leave really so go away you little boy." She sighed, "Jacob can I have some help?" She looked, he nodded coming to take Afia, so she could fasten her bra and vest. She shoved the blanket user the pram while he winded her, "Ready to go?" She looked, he nodded and followed her out the building.

"Don't you bloody get pissed off with me because you're annoyed at someone else." She glared stopping still, "I didn't mean to come off like that Con." He sighed, "Yeah well you did." She looked, "Give me her." She added, "What?" He frowned, "Pass her here, I'm going home." "I'll come with you." He looked, "I'm going the long way home." "Why?" "Because I need to calm down." "I'm sorry." "I figured, I just don't appreciate being spoken to like shit." She looked, "Con, I didn't mean to." "Yeah well you did, now pass her over Jacob." "Con-" "No, she needs to be with me incase she's hungry, pass her over." Jacob placed her in the pram, "Let me come with you." He pleaded, "I'm going." He sighed grabbing her hand gently, he pressed his lips to hers lovingly, she looked at him gazing. "I'm sorry." He spoke sincerely, she nodded moving her arms around his neck kissing him deeper. "Can I come with you?" She nodded, "Connie I really didn't mean too." He stated, "I know, I know." "I love you." "I love you too." She smiled a little.