Chapter 59

"How are you feeling this morning?" He smiled as her eyes fluttered open, "I'm pregnant, not dying." She mumbled sleepily, he laughed, "I didn't say you were." "Good because I'm not." She quipped, he kissed her head gently before sitting up, "Con?" He questioned, she sat up resting her chin on his shoulder "Yeah." "Don't get all moody with me." "Okay..." "Can I tell my grandparents?" He asked, she kissed his shoulder, "If that's what you want to do... Come back to bed." She groaned, "Sweetcheeks, seriously... I want to tell them." She nodded, "I know, tell them... seriously come back to bed." She whined, kissing his neck.

Hugo and Grace sat at the table eating, he wrapped is arms around her waist "This morning was nice." He smirked against her cheek, she hummed "No, but on a serious note, I really want to tell them." She nodded "I heard you both times this morning Muscles and the answer is still the same." "Are you sure?" "If you ask me again I might have to kill you." She teased, he laughed taking a bite out of her toast "Jacob?" She looked, "Thanks Sweetcheeks." He smirked, "Make your own." She glared, "Might do next time." He teased pressing his lips to hers. "Are we doing this together or do I go on my own?" He looked as she turned to face him, "Well what am I supposed to do with Hugo and Grace? I don't want them to know yet." He nodded "She's going to beat the shit out of me." He groaned, "Do you want me to come and hold your hand?" She smirked, "It would be nice." He chuckled, she tiptoed up kissing him, "I'll see what I can do." She smiled.

Luckily, Nadia was free and had agreed to come and watch them for a little while. "You're doing it again." He commented as he knocked on, "What?" "Shaking, you did it when we told them about us." "I just get nervous." She looked, "Well you don't have to worry." He smiled, she kissed his cheek gently "We love you." She whispered in his ear, he grinned "I love you both too." He whispered back, just before the door opened.

She sat on the sofa, next to him her hands shaking, noticeably. "Coffee?" Debbie offered, Connie shook her head taking his hand to try and hide the fact her hands were shaking so much. "So where are the little ones?" Fred smiled, "Grandad... this isn't a social visit." Jacob looked, making them both frown, Connie sat there, her breath quickening. "Jacob." She gasped, looking to him, "Con, Connie." He panicked, "I need... need air." She stammered getting up and going outside for air. "Jacob, shouldn't you go to her?" Debbie looked, he shook his head. "Promise you won't freak out at what I'm about to tell you?" "Just tell me Jacob." Debbie looked, "Connie, well she's pregnant." He looked at them both, "Jacob if this is a joke you best say now." She glared, "Actually I'm serious... I'll go, give you space to cool off." He smiled walking to the door, she followed him clipping him around the head "Ow!" "Are you an idiot?!" She yelled, "Probably." He looked, "Jacob don't push me." She snapped, "Right whatever, I'm going bye Gran, Grandad." "Jacob don't you dare walk away!" "Debbie leave him." Fred looked.

"Sweetcheeks." He looked, sitting on the step next to her, "They hate me." She stated, "I don't know, but leave that for now... what happened in there Con?" He asked seriously. She leaned into his side, "It's fine." She smiled faintly, "Can we go and get lunch?" He nodded kissing her head, "I love you." He looked, she smiled "I love you too."

They sat in a small cafe, eating. "Con?" "Jacob, it was just a panic attack... I use to get them when I was younger, it's fine." She stated, "How did you know I was going to ask that?" "Because you never drop anything." She looked, "It's only because I care-" "I wasn't complaining." She smiled, he nodded "I know you're feeling bad... like you've ruined my family but my Gran will get over it and to be honest I couldn't care if they never to speak to me-" "Course you do." He shrugged "Jacob you need your family." "I have my family." "I'll talk to you about it another time, you're in one of those moods." "What does that mean?" "That only you're right, moods." He exhaled, "And you're in one of those, I'm going to be a bitch moods and push everyone away because I'm hurting, moods." She looked at him, "That was uncalled for." She whispered, feeling her eyes sting. "Con... I didn't mean it like that, I'm sorry." She nodded, "I'll make finished, I'll meet you at the car." "Sweetcheeks-" "No, I wouldn't want to be a bitch." She sighed walking out.

He got in the car, "Talk." He stated, "I'm in a-" "Shut up and talk to me... Your boyfriend, your partner... tell me why you're upset Connie." He begged, "Look, I've not had a panic attack in years... my panic attacks don't just happen because of one reason... it just means I've been anxious for a while." She exhaled, "Michael." He mumbled, she ignored his comment, "Can we go home and have film night?" She looked, he nodded kissing her gently, "Con, you have nothing to panic about... I'll always, always love you, protect you." She nodded smiling gently.