Chater 127

"Remind me why you have to help out." He groaned, moving his arms around her waist, his head resting on her back as she walked to the hall. "Jacob... get off." She stated firmly, moving to hold Afia on her hip. "Con..." he whined, kissing her neck, she moaned quietly, "Jacob." She spoke firmer as she reached the door, "Let me help too." He begged, "You like Ric." She looked at him, "Not as much as I like you and our baby." He uttered, she rolled her eyes, "Jacob exams are soon... you need to be in class." "I want to be with you... it's not like you won't catch me up." He winked, she exhaled staring at him, "I'll see what I can do." She looked, passing him Afia, walking into the hall to speak to Jeremy.

"Absolutely not, it's simply because he doesn't want to be apart from you-" "Partly... but no, he can catch up and it would be helpful to have an extra set of hands with Afia-" "We have a good amount of staff here-" "Someone she actually knows." Connie stated, "Connie, no. I can't promise you two won't be all over each other and this isn't to showcase you relationship with a student." She scoffed, glaring "No. I know that, he won't, we won't... Jeremy, please, I can't promise Afia is going to be well behaved and I need someone who knows her needs to be here with me." He sighed and nodded continuing to set up, "You owe me big time, especially seen as though you're leaving-" "Isn't this enough?" She snipped, walking off to see Jacob.

"Yes... On two conditions." He grinned widely, "Go on." "You're here for Afia only and he keep your hands off me" in front of the group." "I'm not sure I can commit to that." He smirked, "Jacob." She glared, "Fine, I got you, hands to myself and here for Afia." "Thank you." She smiled, he laughed and kissed her softly before following her into the hall, helping her to set her workshop up.

"So what is this for again?" He asked, "It's to try and get the children to want to try other subjects that they may never heard of and on paper sound boring." She stated, Jacob nodded "This subject would be boring if you weren't teaching." He smirked, she rolled her eyes laughing. "Five minuets and they'll be coming in and split into the groups!" Jeremy called, walking out the room to meet the couple of schools. "Everything ready?" She nodded with a smiled, he kissed her gently "Knock'em dead beautiful." He smiled, she rolled her eyes smiling "Thank you Muscles."

The day had ran smoothly, it came to her last group after they had done introductions she began to explain something, "Jacob, bro! It's been ages." A boy called out as Jacob came to tell Connie something, Connie looked to him, "If we could avoid shouting out." She snipped, Jacob nodded to the lad smiling, leaning into Connie's ear "Afia is napping... need any help here." She looked at him, "I promise, I'll just help." She nodded, hiding her smile. He moved Afia's bouncer closer to where they were before they demonstrated the practical together. The group watching closely, "Jacob you nerd." The same lad laughed, "Oi, I'm am not a nerd... nothing wrong with wanting to do well... plus Mrs.Masters helped me with this when we did it." She looked at him and smirked, asking for something, "Mhm... that was so long ago." He nodded as she whispered. "Mrs.Masters? Jacob-" "Shut it you." Jacob glared to the boy, "Jacob." Connie looked, "Mrs.Masters." He smiled, she glared and he soon lost the smile realising he may have pushed it a bit too far.

She walked out the hall at the end with Afia, Jacob going a little earlier with the schools. She stood watching as Jacob stood speaking to the same boy, "Joe, you've grown some." Jacob laughed, he nodded "I'm not so little anymore." "Hmmm... I'm still twice the size of you." Jacob smirked confidently, Joseph laughed "I'll be taller one day." Jacob chuckled and hit him lightly "We'll see about that one." Joseph hit him back, still joking the pair began to hit each other. Connie rolled her eyes and quickly stepped over, "Jacob!" He looked "Yeah?" "You know how to behave on a corridor and that's certainly not how-" "We were messing." He reasoned, "Shouldn't he be with his school?" "Nah, waiting for his sister." "And who would that be?" Connie raised a brow, "Elle." Jacob smiled, Connie nodded "Well when you've finished behaving like a prat, I'll meet you at the car." She snipped, he rolled his eyes as she started to walk, "Are you with her then?" Joe asked, "Two minutes Joe." Jacob stated following her.

He gently pulled her back into the hall. "Con talk to me." He pleaded, "Jacob I can't keep turning a blind eye to you behaving how you want-" "Con." he laughed, "-It was once with someone I've not seen for ages." He reasoned, "Jacob I don't care." She exhaled, he moved to take Afia as she began to fidget, "Talk to me Con." "Why? So I can tell you I'm fine? I'm okay? Because I'm not okay alright!" She yelled frustratedly. He placed Afia down on the floor so she could crawl, he went to hug her when she moved back "Jacob honestly just leave me alone." She sighed, moving to get Afia. "Sweetcheeks... please." He looked at her, she exhaled sitting down. Quietly he came to sit next to her, "Please Con, talk to me." He begged. "I hate it here... I hate every time someone you know finds out we are together there are hundreds of questions, I hate knowing that no matter what we do people always judge, I just hate being around here Jacob.... I hate it so much." She uttered, he exhaled moving his arms around her, kissing her head. "Hey, we haven't got long left here... then we can move away." She nodded slowly exhaling, "Sorry-" "Shut it." He smiled, kissing her head. "Con, you're my wife don't apologise for being angry and upset around me." She nodded again. "I know you hate it when people say it Con but hormones?" She nodded with a sigh, "I'm tired too." She uttered, "Well I suggest we go home, sort the kids out and once they are in bed we have a bath and get an early night." She nodded looking at him, "Sorry for being a bitch-" she was silenced by his lips brushing over hers "I like bitchy you anyway Beautiful." He smirked, she rolled her eyes with a smile.

"Joe, I'll see you around, I've got things to be doing." Jacob smiled, he nodded as Elle came and met him, "Ugh, stay away from him Joe... he drops everyone for her." Elle groaned watching the pair leave with Afia, "You jealous." Joe teased rushing off out, "Ew, no. Joe wait up!"