Chapter 96

"How was school?" Connie smiled cuddling the pair, "Good!" They both cheered, she laughed gently kissing their heads, "Well, we are going shopping." "Shopping boring." Grace groaned, "Not that shopping, clothes and we can go out for dinner." Connie smiled, "Oh okay." She smiled getting into the car, followed by Hugo.

They strolled around the town centre, going in and out of shops happily. "You did good today." Jacob smiled to her, she nodded looking at him, "Did you have little faith?" She smirked, "No, of course not." He looked, claiming her lips, "Here's a thought." She glanced, he nodded raising a brow "We go in one more shop and then we go for dinner... I'm really hungry." He nodded kissing her head gently "Then that's what we'll do." She smiled as they walked into a shop, looking around.

Connie stood waiting as the cashier stood gawping at Jacob as he bought somethings. She stood there, glaring at the woman, who didn't seem to care as she made her best efforts to flirt with him. She noticed how as he walked over, the cashiers eyes followed him, Connie wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing him deeply, she didn't know if was Jealousy or the fact she just wanted to. "What was that for?" He smirked, she shrugged "Aren't I allowed too now?" "I never said that." He smiled kissing her once more.

Late that night, she rolled to lie on top of him, "Jay, can I ask you something?" She questioned quietly, he nodded running his hands up and down her sides, a small smile flickering in her face, "I know you say you want this, us, now but what about in 5 years, I'll be 32 and you'll  only 23, it's not like it's hard for women to like you and I just need to know that one day this might come to an end-" "Connie do me a favour and shut the fuck up." He sighed, "What?" She frowned, "Just stop. Connie we're engaged... I love you so much and I'm not going to leave you okay?... okay, I love you... only you and this family... What's brought this on?" He asked gently, she exhaled "It's fine... I love you too." She smiled kissing him gently, "No, tell me." "Just today... we were in a shop and the woman... she was trying to flirt with you and it just made me realise how big of an age gap there is." "The key part your missing out trying... Connie if this age gap bothers you then why are we here." "It doesn't... I'm scared it's going to bother you." "Right well can this stop getting brought up." She nodded gently.

He got up going to the bathroom, she sat on the bed watching him disappear, exhaling she sat there quietly. He came back, peering into the crib smiling gently as his daughter slept. He looked to Connie, "Come here-" "It's cold." "Just come." She carefully climbed out of bed coming to where he stood. He moved his arms around her tightly, "Look at her." He stated, She looked down at Afia, a smile growing on her face. "Connie we made her... together. You know why? Because we love eachother Con, nobody else makes me feel like I'm on cloud nine, so stop worrying." He smiled gently kissing her head, tiptoing up she claimed his lips. "We do make beautiful babies." She grinned, "It's not hard with a mother like you." She laughed gently swatting his chest.

"I love how you took charge today." He uttered, moving his fingers inside her, "Let's not mention collage." She moaned, "It's not mentioning collage, it's mentioning how sexy you are when you yell." He spoke, speeding his fingers up, till she came. He kissed her lips, moving down, her back arching as his tounge swept across her warmth, since having Afia she'd become so unpredictably sensitive. Her back arched as she came again he grinned lapping up her juices. "Get on you hands and knees." He looked, she nodded looking at him before moving. He entered folds from behind, moving quickly moans leaving both of them, his hand working it's way around her finding her sack of nerves playing with it as he moved within her. She soon came and moved off of him, taking him in her mouth, grunting loudly his fingers tangling in her hair, "I love you." He grunted as she moved faster, till he sent his hot liquids down her throat, moving away she wiped her mouth, grinning. "You Miss.Chase are are absolutely exquisite." He smiled, she laughed gently as he pulled her down to cuddle with him.

"What's this Mr.Masters? Turn eighteen and start want to experiment." She smirked, "Anything to keep my lady happy." He smiled looking down at her, "Oh course... sure you wasn't enjoying it either?" He laughed kissing her. "Usually we wouldn't be finished yet." "So then why are we?" She raised a brow smirking "Because you look tired Miss.Chase." "And?" "And sleep." He looked caringly, she kissing him deeply, the pair savouring the moment before she rested her head back down yawning gently, "You ready for tomorrow?" He asked softly, she nodded "I have one of my favourite girls and my favourite men with me, of course I'm ready." He smiled kissing her head "Night beautiful." "Night Muscles." She yawned again.