Chapter 46

"Hugo, Grace. It's school today!" Connie called, Hugo and Grace still opting to top and tail till his room was ready. Hugo opened the door, dressed and ready for school "I tried to wake Grace up but she just yelled at me and said Mummy will get me up." Connie nodded sorting his collar out correctly, "Well you go downstairs to Jacob, he'll get you your breakfast." She smiled, he nodded making his way downstairs. Connie came and lay in the bed Next to Grace. "Gracie." She spoke gently, "Nooo..." She whined, "Do you not want to tell your teachers about Simba? Or play with your friends?" "I don't need to tell them about him and I have Hugo." She mumbled sleepily, "Up, I have work and Jacob has school." Grace sat up groaning.

After dropping Grace and Hugo of a Nadia's, Connie drove to Collage. "Muscles, you know you don't have to get up earlier just to come with me." She glanced, he squeezed her thigh, "Course I do, I want too." He smiled kissing her cheek as she parked up, "Well I have a meeting so what is your plan to do while you wait?" She looked, "I'll revise in your room." He smiled, kissing her before getting out. She followed him inside, unlocking her room, he followed behind her. She frowned seeing a bouquet of flowers on her desk. She placed her bag down, taking her coat off she lifted the small rectangular piece of card, reading it. Just wanted to remind you how much you mean to me, how much I love you and how perfect you are, you don't get told it enough Muscles x. She looked up at him, coming to wrap her arms around his neck, kissing him deeply, resting their foreheads against one another. His arms firmly around her waist, "How did you even get them in here?" "Man knows some people." He smirked, she laughed gently "You didn't get someone to break in?" "Course not... would I do such a thing?" She smiled kissing him again "I love you." "I love you too." He smiled, the door opened and she sighed quietly. "Connie want to walk down to this meeting?" Michael questioned, "Okay, two minutes." He nodded waiting quietly. "Go knock'em dead Miss.Chase-" "You make out like I'm going in there to give an inspirational speech." She laughed, he smiled, she kissed him again, moving to kiss his cheek, "God loves a trier." She whispered in his ear making him laugh. "Go." He looked, "Mmmm... I love my flowers." She smiled, "Chase." She laughed kissing him once more before going off with Michale.

An hour later she came back, seeing him sat at her desk revising. She shut her door, coming sitting on his lap, turning her computer on. "Make yourself comfortable." He laughed, "I will." She uttered, he brushed her hair to the other side of her neck, kissing the clear side. "I know something you don't." She smirked, "Well tell me." He smirked, "hmm, let me think... No." She laughed, "Fine them." He pretended to sulk, she turned her head to look at him "Jacob you'll find out in twenty minutes." She looked seriously, Michale walked in a placed a pile of letters on he end of her desk, "Thank you." She smiled greatfully, he nodded and left again. "Jacob?" She sighed, he hummed, "Are you in a mood with me? If you are just take a letter." She mumbled, going back to looking at stuff on her computer. He started kissing her neck, "I'm... not... mad." He spoke between kisses, she moved back into him, his hands trailed down her "Jacob-" "I'll be quick." She nodded a little, she moved to sit in her desk, smirking he moved his hands up her thighs bringing her underwear down.

Panting she rested her head against his chest, her hands still holding his shoulders. She exhaled "I don't think I'll ever get bored of that." She breathed, he laughed a little kissing her head, "Me either gorgeous... we need to sort ourselves." She looked up and kissed him lovingly.

"Alright, settle down." She called as everyone walked in. Once settled she handed around the letters Michale had brought earlier, "We will be going by coach, put or things in our hotel rooms then we will be going to the first museum, the rest of the day will be yours and then the second day we go to the other museum before coming back. Any questions?" She looked, "Do we get to pick our room mates?" Connie nodded "although, it has to be same gender." Connie commented, "What? That's not fair-" "rules are rules Caleb."  "It's not as if you followed them is it." He sighed, "Are we still on this whole, I'm going to act how I please attitude?" She looked, "Go on, do what you are paid to do... Anyway it looks like you have an admirer, ready to take Jacob's place when you get bored of him or maybe he might get bored of you." He sniggered, signalling to the flowers. "Funny you should that, they're from Jacob." She mumbled, going on to teach. "Miss!" "Yes Caleb." She exhaled, "Question is, who is that other kid on Jacob's instagram? Because I'm pretty sure you only have a daughter-" "Caleb unless it's about the work, I'm honestly not interested in you questions." She sighed sitting down at her desk. "Is he like your nephew or cousin Miss?" Emily questioned, "Work." She looked between them both sternly, "I was just asking, God." "And right now isn't the time to be asking."

Near towards the end, Louise raised her hand. "Yes Louise." Connie looked, "Can you tell us who he is now? The little boy?" "Lou, just leave it Yeah." Jacob smiled kindly, she nodded "Sorry Miss." She smiled, Connie nodded, watching as everyone cleared away. Jacob came over, "Con?" She hummed looking up at him, "Talk." He whispered, leaning over her desk, "I just don't know what to call him Jacob, he's not my son, but he's not not my son. He's just Hugo." She looked, still whispering. Jacob shrugged "Soon he'll be classed as your son." She sighed "I know... It's just I don't know right now and it's not as if he won't be seeing Jim again-" "Shush... they don't need to know anything." He smiled, tucking some hair behind her ear. "I love you." She looked, "I love you more." He smiled kissing her gently, "Have a good day." She smiled, "You to beautiful." He kissed her once more before following the others out.