Chapter 83

"Do I have to leave you two?" He groaned, looking to Connie, Afia asleep in her bouncer, she hummed gently, "I'm afraid you do." "I'm gonna miss you and my princess." He sighed leaning towards her, "We'll miss you too... not long now Muscles." He nodded kissing her deeply, "Phone me if you need me-" "Likewise." She smirked, Grace and Hugo ran over hugging her tightly, "Have a good day you two." Connie smiled dropping slowly to their level, kissing their heads, "You too." Hugo smiled, "What he said." Grace smiled before they rushed out, Jacob laughed helping her back up. "See you later Sweetcheeks." He smiled kissing her once more.

He walked into class sitting down, pulling out his phone he text Connie Been here five minutes and I'm missing you teaching me xx he sat back in his chair looking around waiting for everyone else to come in, "What do you want?" He glared as cal came to sit next to him, "I want to ask you a question." "Ask away." He mumbled, "How can you even look at your girlfriend knowing she's pushed two kids out of her?" Jacob pulled a face of disgust looking at him, "Because she's beautiful... What's it to you?" He asked, "What isn't it to me? I doubt it Jacob, she's going to become a mess and I can't wait." He laughed "Shut up!" "Alright... Anyway family dinner on Friday if you'd like to join... my dad would be very happy." "I'm not part of your family!" "Because you chose your lose legged older woman over family?" Without even thinking Jacob lifted his hand, tightly in a fist, meeting it with Cal's face. "Go on! Say one more thing about her I dare you!" Cal smirked holding his nose, to stop the blood, "You asked me too... She's a slag mate, she's probably slept with loads of people behind your back... like your Gran did with your grandad... probably the kids fathers. She's a slag, end of, not just that she's-" Jacob's fist met his face again making him fall back against the floor, kicking him.

Lofty ran in "Jacob! Jacob don't, walk away!" He yelled, rushing over, Jacob looking down at Cal, his breathing heavy, "Jacob, think about Connie, Afia, Grace, Hugo... your family." He begged, Jacob looked up at him "Lofty-" "Jacob get your things and go, I'll take blame, get out-" "I'm not letting you take blame for this." "Just go... I'll say you ran off, you were injured too... just go home Jacob!" Lofty snapped, "Thank you." He smiled grabbing his things and rushing out, unnoticed by staff.

He came back into the house throwing his bag down, smacking his hand off the wall frustratedly, "Fuck!" He yelled, Connie came back into the living room after letting Simba out. "Jacob?" She looked, "I've fucked up." He groaned, "Like really fucked up... criminal record kinda fucked up." "What?" She frowned completely perplexed, "Cal. He pushed me Connie and I know it's no excuse but he pushed me and I lost it-" "What do you mean lost it?" She placed her hands on her hips raising a brow "I punched him twice... kicked him." She rubbed her face sighing heavily "For God sake Jacob, we, you have a daughter now, you can't go around acting like a five year old-" "You didn't hear what he was saying!" "Stop yelling!" Afia began to cry, Connie walked over lifting her up, rocking her a little. "Jacob where has this sudden temper coming from?" She sighed, "He insulted you Con... I'm not having that and I have no plans to apologise, scream at me all you like I'm done with letting him do what he wants." "I'll talk to you when you've calmed down." She sighed going upstairs.

A couple hours later he came up into the bedroom, Connie changing Afia's nappy. He quietly sat on his side "Ive fucked up, I know I've fucked up badly... Cal said he hasn't told anyone but he wants a chat later." He looked, she just nodded continuing on. "Con, say something please."  She looked to "Is this what you want to be here with us? Cause I'm getting a very different story than what you keep saying... If you don't want to be here I get it-" she was stopped by his lips pressing to hers forcefully, yet lovingly. "Don't ever ask me that." "Well then start acting like you want to be here... You being so angry worries me." She looked, "I know, but he called you things and it pushed me." He sighed, she nodded, picking Afia up to hold her, leaving into him. "Jacob, you've got to stop acting like a single man. Everything you do effects her Jacob, what if he decides to report it? Matter of fact what if Lofty haddn't of stopped you?" He nodded, clenching his jaw trying to stop himself from crying, "I know." She exhaled, "Well seen as though you're home, you can watch her while I go for a shower." She looked, he nodded kissing her gently "I'm sorry." He whispered, "It's not me you need to be sorry to." She looked, kissing him once more.