Chapter 103

"Jacob!" She squeeled excitedly, not caring as people came in looking at them. He laughed gently, "I don't think I've heard you say my name so excitedly." "Sh... you know that a lie and Jacob, she crawled!" "What?" He beamed, "She crawled." Connie repeated, he moved past her looking down at Afia "That's because she's a big girl now." He cooed, lifting her out, the pair laughing as she babbled away to them. "But Jacob, she crawled." "I think Mummy's proud of you Fifi." He chuckled, kissing his daughters head "Of course I am." She beamed.

During the lesson Afia had fallen asleep, he waited for everyone to leave, following he shut the door. He came over placing his bag down along the way, "I'm free your free, a sleeping child... let's-" "No, I know where this is going." She smirked, he groaned letting his hands slip into her trousers. "No." She moaned, "I'll be quick." "Quick." She confirmed, letting her head lull back, as he let his fingers stroke her warmth.

"It's been so long since we did that." He smirked wrapping his arms round her waist kissing the back of her neck, "Jacob... I need to wake her up." She stated, "Go on then." He chuckled, "You're making it difficult to walk to her." He laughed letting her go. She gently woke Afia, changing her nappy and sitting down to feed her, Afia's fingers wrapping around her tumb tightly as she looked at her mother. "I love watching you with her." He smiled, Connie moved her eyes from Afia's, "Likewise." She smiled, running her fingers through Afia's curls.

"We look like idiots." She laughed as the pair lay on the floor, Afia a little in front of them, Jacob holding a toy. "Come on baby... Show Daddy your crawling." Connie cooed, Afia smiled getting on her hands an knees, lifting a hand but quickly putting it back. "Come on Fifi, come to Mummy and Daddy." Jacob smiled, she started to babble loudly, "Dada!" "Con?" He asked, Connie smiled looking to him, "She did say what I think she said?" Connie hummed "I'm almost certain." He grinned, the pair not notcing her start to crawl over, Connie knelt up wiping the tear that spilled down his cheek. "Jay? Why you crying?" She asked gently wrapping her arms around him, "I don't know." She laughed kissing him, "It just caught me off guard-" "Welcome to life as a parent." She smiled, he laughed gently wiping his eyes, Afia now before them, they both looked, "I think I missed that." He laughed gently, "Dada." Afia looked, he lifted her up holding her closely. "Fifi, is your Daddy a big softie?" She smiled, "Dada." Afia smiled, "I think someone's bit of daddy's girl." Connie smiled, Jacob moved and arm around Connie, smiling.

He came to meet her at the end of the day, "All I've heard all day... Dada." She smiled, he laughed coming to lift Afia up, "Hello princess... shall we go and get your brother and sister and play in the garden?" He cooed, tickling her gently making her laugh loudly. Connie smiled fondly, "You ready Mr.Masters?" He nodded following her out to and pick Hugo and Grace up.