Chapter 112

"What if he changes his mind?" Connie panicked, looking to Charlie, who rolled his eyes, "He wouldn't have brought me here to witness it would he? He may be an idiot but he's not stupid." Charlie chuckled, she smiled smoothing her dress down "I look okay?" "You all look lovely... stop panicking." She nodded smiling, hugging him tightly "Thank you for coming." She whispered, "I wouldn't miss it for the world." Charlie whispered back

Jacob's eyes widened as she walked closer, her left arm linked with Charlie's right. "Don't let this one go anytime soon." Charlie whispered, "I don't have plans to ever let him go." She whispered back. Jacob took her hands, a wide smile on his lips "Con you look beautiful." He beamed, she looked down blushing, their eyes soon meeting "No second thoughts?" She questioned, "Not a single one... you?" She shrugged "Not me... I thought you might have though." "I'd be the world's dumbest man if I'd have second thoughts on this." She smiled fondly, "I'm liking this." He smiled looking at her dress, "Grace picked it." Connie smiled, he kissed her cheek. "It'll look even better on-" "Stop it." She laughed, he chuckled kissing her cheek again.

"You may now kiss the bride." The woman smiled, Jacob leaned down claiming her lips deeply, she wrapped her arms around his neck clinging to him, as if he was about to disappear. "I love you Mrs.Masters." He whispered, she smiled, kissing him again "I love you too Mr.Masters." "You're my wife." He smiled fondly, his hands rubbing her sides, she nodded "That I am Mr.Masters." She grinned, they both looked to Duffy hearing Afia crying, "Never a moment of peace." He chuckled quietly, she smiled going grabbing her, Jacob handing her the blanket so she could feed her.

The kids were asleep early that night, she laughed as they fell back against the bed, his lips crashing back to hers, her hands fumbling with his shirt buttons, quickly dropping his pants, allowing his shirt to slip of his shoulders. "So how do I get this off?" He questioned looking down at her, she laughed sitting up and undoing the zip, he carefully removed it, taking her figure in. "You're my husband." She beamed, he nodded kissing her lovingly, "You're my wife." He beamed, claiming her lips once again, slipping her underware off.

He fucked her erratically, her moans filling the room, gripping his shoulders as he sucked her neck. "You're so amazing." He grunted feeling her tighten around him, the only response to follow was a moan of pleasure leaving her as she came for a fourth time.

She moved her head to his chest, letting her eyes fall shut. "I love you." He whispered, "I love you more." She mumbled, "I love you most." He replied kissing her head. She looked up to smiling, "So we're married now Sweetcheeks... and I believe you said-" She rolled her eyes laughing "If I get pregnant I get pregnant... simple." She smiled gently, he nodded claiming her lips delicately. He pulled her onto him properly "Connie you're my wife." He beamed, she cupped his cheeks kissing him, "You're stuck with me forever now." She teased, "There's a lot worse things." He smiled, she hummed kissing him deeply, "I can't wait for Monday... just to hear them all... see all the jealous faces." He smirked, she smiled lying against him, "I know today wasn't anything spectacular... and you'd like to have shown me off... but it was perfect." He moved his arms around her tightly "Did you enjoy yourself?" She nodded, "Did the kids?" She nodded again "Well then, it was perfect, the second best day of my life." He smiled, she kissed him once more, soon becoming heated she allowed him to roll them over, a large grin on her face as he kissed down her front.