Chapter 65

"Mummy Where's Jacob gone?" Grace questioned as they sat watching beauty and the beast, Hugo playing in his room, "He's gone out with some friends baby." She smiled, Grace nodded "You haven't fell out?" "No, course not, you don't need to worry about that, "Okay." She smiled, looking back at the tv, happily watching. "When the baby comes, will you still love me and Hugo?" "Gracie I already promised-" "I was just making sure... I can't wait for the baby to be here." She grinned, Connie smiled kissing her head "You're such a big girl, you know that?" "I'm not that big... actually I'm quite small." She giggled, Connie chuckled. "Will the baby look different to me and Hugo?" She questioned, "What do you mean?" Connie smiled, "Well... Jacob is a different colour to you, me and Hugo... will the baby?" She asked innocently, "Well, sort of." "What do you mean?" Grace frowned, "Well, Jacob is a different colour, like you said so that means that the baby will be a mix." "Like when you mix paint?" "A little." She laughed at her innocence, she nodded "I love you, Jacob, Hugo and the baby... and Daddy." "And we love you too." Connie smiled, kissing her head.

A while later the door went, she laughed thinking Jacob had forgot his keys. She got up going to unlock the door "Next time remember your keys, I was comfy." She chuckled, not realising who it was. "Well isn't that good for you." Debbie retorted, Connie swiftly looked up "Debbie." She gasped quietly, she hummed "We need a talk, don't you think?" She questioned, Connie nodded allowing her in, taking her through to the kitchen. "Drink?" "No thank you, it's just a fly in visit." She snapped, "I told Jacob to speak to you-" "It isn't about that." She interrupted. Connie nodded sitting down facing her, making sure to stay quiet. "Fred- Well I have been thinking." She looked "I can give you fifty grand, to get rid of what is growing inside of you, I don't care how. For you to move away, get a new job and leave my Grandson alone forever." She stated seriously, "What?" Connie frowned, "I was accepting of you, I understand things happen, but if you love him, you wouldn't have gotten pregnant, you wouldn't be putting him through this... I accepted you into our family! You do this to him!" She yelled, exhaling she looked back at her "Look if you love him you'll do this for him, he's messing his entire life." "You know this would break him right?" Connie snapped, Debbie rolled her eyes "You are really certain of yourself aren't you." "No. But if you want to play games, I can be just as crule... Maybe I should let slip to Fred that you've been cheating." Connie stated narrowing her eyes "What? How do you even know that?" "I didn't... but I do now?" Connie smirked, sitting back folding her arms, "You want to be nasty, two can play at that game Mrs.Masters... trust me, I wouldn't want to hurt you, but if that's what it takes I will." She smiled sweetly.

"Breath a word of my affair to anyone and I mean it, my Grandson won't see you again-" "We'll see about that one... don't expect me not to tell Jacob about this little visit... You know that's what loving couples do, tell eachother things." "Loving." Debbie scoffed, "He doesn't know what love is, he's barely an adult." "We'll agree to disagree... He has some serious skills." She sat forward, "Makes me cum in ways I've never before." "Don't push me Connie." Debbie glared, Connie shrugged "Do you not like the truth? Does Fred even know you're here, offering me money to kill my child... illegally." "He doesn't need to know... get rid of it, tell Jacob it was a late miscarriage or something." "No. I've never been one to be told what to do, you certainly aren't going to be the first." She quipped, "Now run along, Debbie, he'll be back soon, I'm sure you wouldn't want to be here when I tell him what you just offered me." "He isn't going to belive you." "Well that's his choice, but I guess we shall find out." She smiled watching as she left.

She released a heavy breath hearing the door slam shut, her hand falling to the small bump she had gained. "Us against the world." She sighed quietly, Hugo came into the kitchen "Mummy, have you and Jacob argued?" Connie shook her head "Course not." "Who slammed the door?" "Oh, um... Debbie, she as in a rush." Connie smiled gently, he nodded "Okay... Grace told me to tell you she's gone upstairs." Connie nodded standing up and following him out the kitchen, she watched as he ran back upstairs.

She sunk into the couch, phoning Jacob.
"Sweetcheeks? I'm on my way back-"
"It's fine, take as long as you need... I just wanted to hear your voice."
"You okay baby?"
"Hm... yeah, when you get back can we talk... outside?"
"Course beautiful... You sure nothing wrong?" When she didn't reply he uttered her name once again
"I'm okay." She stated
"Alright, I won't be long Sweetch-."
"I love you." She interrupted
"I love you so much more."

"Gran?" He frowned stopping as he saw her walking, "Whatever she says, she's off her head... She's a liar, I went to sort things out, she's twisting everything." Debbie looked, "What are you talking about?" He frowned, "She's crazy, I think you should come home, stay away from her... call social services, those children are unsafe-" "Gran! What have you done?!" "Nothing, that's my point, she's absolutely crazy." "First off, don't you dare insult her parenting. She's an amazing mother and if she is 'out of her head' then I'm not leaving her, I'm her partner, I'm going to be by her side till she gets better." "Jacob you're hardly an adult, stop acting like one... she's a big girl she'll understand that this isn't what you want." Jacob scoffed "What have you said to her?!" He yelled, "Nothing." "You are actually unbelievable!" He snapped before walking off breaking into a jog, rushing home.