Chapter 40- haaziq and hafiz

3 months later

"Ismael get me some moose track ice cream now!" I yell from the bedroom. I been having Ismael run around getting food and everything else I need for the past weeks. I been moody and emotional. I would yell at him for no reason. I would cry on his shoulder for no reason. I'm just a mess right now. Mashallah he's very patient. He does what I say even when I'm mean to him.

"Asmah you can't have too much ice cream. You just throw up the cookie and cream ice cream"

"I don't care. I want my ice cream baby. Please" I give him puppy eyes and pout. He rolls his eyes and leave out the room.

"I love you Ismael" I yell to him before he leaves out the house to get my ice cream from the store.

"I love you too cupcake"

I sit on the bed just staring at Ismael laptop. Then all of a sudden I feel a contraction. I take deep breaths and close my eyes. It only last for about 1 minute. I get up and put on my abaya and hijab. I grab a pair of walking shoes and my phone. I grab a water bottle and leave out the house for my walk around the neighbor hood.

While walking I had some contractions but not really bad ones.

"Hey Asmah poo!!" Shamsia yells from her car.

"Hey whatcha doing in my neighbor hood?" I ask as I walk to her car.

"I was coming to check on you"

"Oh that's nice of you to do"

"Wanna go for a walk in the park? Hayanna is at the park with her niece batiya"

"Ok" I get into the passenger seat and shamsia drives off. I text Ismael where I'm going so he won't get worried.

"So how the baby going? The contractions going well?"

"The babies kicks are hard. They fight all the time. I was having contractions on my walk"

"That's good"

"You know Fatimah is pregnant"

"What really?"

"Yep she told me the other day"

"I'm going to have a word with Fatimah"

We arrive at the park and batiya was running away from Hayanna laughing. She is so cute.

We get out the car and batiya runs up to us.

"Hi I'm batiya" batiya says sounding like Minnie Mouse. Her favorite person is Minnie Mouse and she sounds just like her.

"Hi batiya, I'm Asmah" I pinch her cheeks softly and she laughs.

"Asmah did you eat a bunch of watermelon?" Batiya ask pointing at my stomach that is so huge. My shirts can't even fit right now so I had to get giant giant shirts.

"No I'm having two baby boys" I said chuckling.

"Oh. Can they come out now so we can play on the swings?"

Hayanna and shamsia start laughing.

"They can't come out now"