chapter 4 -tragic news

Chapter 4

"Asmah get up its 7:15am, you're going to be late for school". Abi yells.

I rolled out of bed, god knows how tried I am. I go to my bathroom and used the restroom and brush my teeth. When I come out I put on my chocolate color abaya and chocolate color hijab. I looked in the big mirror on the back of my door, I think I look alright. Nothing to fancy just plain and simple. When I enter the kitchen Ummi is fixing abi and I some eggs, french toast sticks and sausage patty. Aminah and Ain was at school already.

"Good morning Asmah,you woke?"Abi said eatting his toast.

"Of course I'm woke, you see me don't you" I pull my eyes down to show I'm woke.

I hurrily stuff my mouth of food because it was 7:40 and the bus was about to come in 10 minutes.

Beep, Beep, Beep. I grab my book bag and run out the door.

"As salamu alaykum Ummi and Abi" I say with my mouth full.

"Wa laykum wa salam Asmah" they say in unison

When I got to the bus Miss. Wanda was yelling at the retard Saladin. That boy never listen.

"Hi Miss.wanda" I say getting on the bus.

"Hey Asmah, how are you doing today?"

"Iam doing great and you?"

"Wonderful" she gave me a nice smile.

I went to my seat which was with fatimah or hayanna. I switch up from time to time. Today I will be sitting with fatimah because appartenly hayanna isn't on the bus.

"Hey fatimah, where's hayanna?" I take off my heavy bookbag before sitting.

"Oh, she got a ride from her dad this morning".

"Oh...... fatimah guess what?"

"What?"

I lean over to her ear and whisper. "I'm getting married to Isma'el when school is over". I wait for her response but she gives me a blank expression. Fatimah, Hayanna and I always talked about getting married for the longest and I thought she was the one to get married first not me.

"Fatimah you okay?" I look into brown eyes.

"Did you say you are marrying Isma'el bin musa that hottie that use to go to our school?"

She held my shoulders grinning from ear to ear.

"Yeah"

"Oh my allah, you are the luckies girl because Isma'el looks like he will take care of you real well". Fatimah says laughing.

"Why, thank you". I gave fatimah a hug.

"Your welcome sweetie" fatimah giggles

ISMA'EL P.O.V

"Ma did Esa call yet!?"

"No not yet he'll tell you when he arrived here!" Umm yells from her bedroom

I've been waiting for my older brother Esa and his 4 yr old son to arrive here from Saudi Arabia. When they get here Esa will stay a couple days and Ibrahim will be staying for 2 weeks or so. I haven't seen my brother in person since I was in 9th grade. I only seen pictures and talked on the phone with them. After 'that situation' everything just fell apart. The only people I've seen was my baby sister anisa, who is 17 yr old now and Ibrahim my other brother, who is 16 yr old. Those two came to see ma and I over the summer 8 years ago. That's a long time without seeing your siblings but it is what allah has decreed. Esa didn't come because he was busy with work. But alhumdulilah he will inshallah be here pretty soon.