Chapter 27

Asmah p.o.v

It's been 2 weeks since I been taking belly dancing class. I'm improving tremendously. It's really fun and sweaty and tiring. I guess cause I get tired fast is that I'm carrying two boys in me. I always have to take breaks. I also been doing driving classes with my wonderful teacher shamsia. I learned how to drive like a pro. I still need some more practice but so far I'm doing great.

Another thing that I been doing is preparing for Ramadan. Luckily belly dancing class is around Maghrib time which is very convenient. Ramadan will be here in about 2weeks tops inshallah. around that time I will be 5 months pregnant. I guess this Ramadan I will be spending it alone. I was really hoping Isma'el would be here.

I'm sitting in my bed looking through a baby magazine. I'm seeing what I need for my baby boys. So far I was planning on having uncle Yusuf paint the room a sky blue color. You know what? I want to go baby shopping.

I pick up my phone off the night stand and dial shamsia number.

"Ello" said shamsia

"Wanna go baby shopping? I need to get out this house"

"Yeah when do you want to go?"

"Um now I'm already dressed"

"Okay give me about 15 minutes and I'll be there inshallah"

"Okay"

I hang up and continue to look through the baby magazine.

********************

"Asmah I like this girl" shamsia holds up a baby boy outfit. It was a white polo shirt with blue and gray plaid shorts.

"I like it too. Get two"

Shamsia puts the clothes in the cart. We already have about 7 outfits already. I just want to get as many as possible.

"Asmah lets go get some pajamas"

We go into the sleep ware aisle and look around. I put two football pajama sets and baseball set. Shamsia grabs two pajamas that says I'm sleeping go away!. That is so cute.

I was getting tired and my feet were starting to hurt even though I was wearing gym shoes. I needed to sit down.

"Shamsia I got to sit down somewhere"

"Alright lets go sit at subway"

We walk to subway and sit down. I wasn't done shopping so I was just going to wait.

"You want something to eat?"

"No, I just feel so weird" I lay my head down on the table. I wasn't feeling alright. I needed to go home.

"Shamsia can you pay for the baby stuff?"

"Yeah sure" I hand shamsia some money and she takes the cart to checkout.

"Asmah?" A familiar voice called to me.

I look up and see uncle Yusuf coming to me.

"Hey Asmah how you doing?"

"Not so good" I lay my head back down and sigh.

"What's going on?" Yusuf ask concerned.

"I'm just tired. My body is hurting and I feel so weird"

"I'm going to get you some water ok?"

I nod.

Luckily today wasn't Monday or Thursday. The days that are the best to fast on. These are the days that the Jannah are open and the days when your deeds go up. So I have been fasting on these days to prepare for Ramadan that's so close.