Fun time Part 2

"Salaam Asmah. What's going on baby?"

"Salaam well I wanted to ask you something"

"What?"

"Can you be my pony?"

"Your what?"

"My pony. I want to ride you when I get tired"

"I would love if you ride me" Isma'el says laughing.

"You perv, I meant get on your back and you carry me around where ever I want"

"I would do that too and what's all that noise"

"I'm at Fatimah party"

"Okay stay safe"

"I will well I'm about to go babe"

"Alright. I love you"

"I love you too pony"

"You're crazy girl"

"You still love me though"

"I know I do and I can't wait to get home to get some of that craziness"

"Okay now goodbye. You are grossing me out"

"Bye"

I hang up my phone and put it back into my purse. I skip back outside like a loco women I am. I know some people are looking at me like I'm crazy but who cares.

"So what did Isma'el say?" lulu asked.

"He said yes"

"Oh really?"

"Yep"

"He's so nice but if he ever hit you I promise I will chop his fingers like chef do onions" Fatimah says with a

"Okay I will keep that in mine"

"Asmah can I do your belly with henna?" lulu ask as she finish up the last touch ups on this girl henna design.

"I would say yes but then my white shirt will get messed up and I will have to keep my belly out the whole night"

"Oh yeah. how about some time this week lets say maybe Friday I can come over your house and do it for you. a welcome home gift for Isma'el"

"He won't be home for another 2 months"

"I will do your belly henna design over before he comes"

"I guess so"

"Hayanna let me start your henna and Asmah go get me fruit punch and hamburger and chips and a lot of cookies" lulu says as she begins on Hayanna henna.

"Yes ma'am" I salut her then go back inside to get her food and drink.

"Asmah I'm about to go could you put your number in my phone please?" jaiyanna asked.

"Sure" I take her phone and enter my number in then hand it back to her.

"Shukraan"

"Afwaan"

I pile lulu plate with mostly everything on the food table. She may look thin but her stomach is a little on the puggy side. She needs to slow down a bit.

I go back outside and hand her the plate. she wipes her hands off then start eating.

"Lulu don't you think that maybe you should stop eating so much? I mean what would your future hubby think of you as a big 350lb women. He won't be able to do much with you"

"I don't care what he thinks. If he didn't like me he shouldn't marry me and what I do is what I do. I can't eat as much as I want. I will eat that whole food table in there if I wanted to" lulu said a little agitated.