Chapter 21-visting aunt wasilah

Ismael p.o.v

I walk into aunt wasilah room. She was talking with my cousin Abdul-latif. I close the door and she turns around to me.

"Salaam Isma'el" aunt wasilah says quietly.

"Salaam auntie. How are you feeling today?" I ask after kissing her cheek.

"Oh just fine, I could do better but I'm fine"

"That's good. inshallah Allah heals you and remove all your sins"

"Ameen"

"Auntie wasilah do you need anything?" I asked.

"Nothing right now just love and support" aunt wasilah smiles weakly. I can tell she was sad but she was holding on.

"Well we are here with you" I say stroking her thin brown hair.

"Abdul-latif can you pass me my water?"

"Here you go" Abdul-latif lifts her head as he put the straw in her mouth to drink.

"Is that enough auntie?" Abdul-latif asked.

She nods. He takes the water away and put it back on the side table.

"Isma'el how is your wife?"

"She is doing fine. She told me to give you salaams"

"Oh well give my salaam to her"

"Will do"

"So when will the baby be born?"

"Uh in march or in late February. It all depends"

"I hope I can see the baby"

"Inshallah you will"

"Abdul-latif how is Nina?"

"She's doing good. Nina is going to Fiji with her husband in a couple of months"

"How long is she staying in Fiji?"

"For a week"

"When you see her tell her to come and see me" aunt wasilah laughs lightly.

"I will inshallah"

I just look at her and she has sadness and tiredness all over her face. She coughs a little then sigh deeply. I take hold of her hand and gently squeeze it. She looks at me and smile weakly. I smile back.

"Aunt wasilah I have to go okay but I will be back as soon as possible" Abdul-latif kisses her cheek and leaves out.

"Isma'el don't worry to much about me okay. I will be fine inshallah" she squeeze my hand and smile.

"I love you auntie so much. I don't want you to go" I lay my head down on the bed and cry.

"Oh isma'el please don't cry. I will be fine inshallah" she rubs my head with her cold hands.

"I can't stand to see you like this auntie wasilah. It hurts my heart"

"Isma'el call the nurse. My heart" auntie wasilah cries out. I jump up and run out into the hallway.

"We need a nurse!! We need a nurse hurry!!"

A couple of nurses came in running. I tried to go back in but they pushed me out.

"Sir wait here" a nurse says guiding me to the waiting room.

"Is my aunt okay?" I ask worried.

"I will go check, just wait here" she runs back to my aunt room and they wheel her out to the emergency room.

I pull out my phone and call my Ma.

"Ummi aunt wasilah just got rushed to the emergency room. She said her heart was hurting"

"I'm on my way. Keep asking for updates okay" Ma says panicking.

"I will"

She hangs up and I hang up putting my phone back in my pocket. A couple minutes later Ma come running in with a worry face.

"Did they come back with any updates yet?"

"Not yet"

"Okay"

"The relatives of wasilah zaid" a nurse says with a clip board.

"We're here" Ma walks up to the nurse with me behind her.

"Wasilah is in stable condition. She is sleeping at the moment so it's best if you don't disturb her. she had a minor heart attack but she's okay"

"Thank Allah she is okay" Ma says leaning on me.

"Well if you have any questions just ask okay?"

"Yes ma'am" Ma says shaking the nurse hand.

Once the nurse leave we just take a seat and recover from our shock earlier. I'm just glad aunt wasilah is okay.

Author note: small chapter for aunt wasilah. I hope you all like it. it's sad and just worrisome. comment vote and fan please

Love,

Yannabella