Chapter 34: labour and delivery?! Part 2

Recap Asmah

"Hi I'm here to see my mother Anna" I say to the receptionist.

"She's in labour and delivery"

"What?!"

"Yes your mother is in labour and delivery"

I just stand there shocked. How in god name is she pregnant? When did she get pregnant? Why didn't I see a bump or something to indicate that she was pregnant?

I get the room number from the receptionist and hurry to my mom.

"Aaaahhhh" a shrilling scream comes from behind the door of the room I'm suppose to go in.

"Push Anna push" one of the nurses said. I just stand outside the door. I'm too scared to go in. Is this what I'm going to go through when I have a baby no make that babIES?

"Come on baby just push a little more. You can do it. I know you're strong"I hear abi encouraging words.

"Aaaaahhhhh" another loud scream comes from ummi then all is silent until I hear a baby cry.

Just as I was about to go in I see Ismael, Jidda, and Yusuf rushing down the hall. Ismael rushes to me and hug me. I was scared and I knew he saw that on my face.

"It's okay baby. Everything is okay" Ismael rubs circle in my back and kiss my head.

"Why does it have to hurt?" I ask as I cry into Ismael chest.

"It's the way it is"

"I want to see my mom" I let go of Ismael and go into my mom room.

"Asmah" abi gesture me over to him and I come. Ummi was looking a crazy mess but I guess that's what pregnancy do to you.

"What gender is it?" I ask ummi as i lean into abi chest.

"It's a boy" ummi says smiling as she stroke the newborn baby head.

"Aww I have a baby brother" I coo.

"What's his name?" Ismael asked.

"Yaqub bin Sulaman" (a/n: bin means son of. Bint means daughter of)

"Anna now tell me when were you pregnant?" Jidda ask with curiously.

"The nurse told me I conceived in February. It was a unexpected pregnancy. Everything was normal. I wasn't looking to have anymore children and here is my little boy Yaqub" ummi kisses Yaqub head and smile.

"Where's ain and Aminah?" I ask looking around for them.

"Their with shamsia mom"

"Where is Shamsia? She called me and I thought she would be here"

"She's watching ain and Aminah with her mom. I just told her to call you cause your father was a mess and I was to busy in labour"

"Oh okay"

"So I guess you have a baby brother now and I have a new brother in-law" Ismael says hugging me.

"Uh ummi how bad was the pain?"

"I'm not going to lie to you. The pain was really bad and on a scale of 1-10 the pain was 10+. But then you get a bit numb well at less for me"

"Oh man" I squeeze Ismael hand and I was getting scared again. I don't want to do this anymore but there's no turning back now.

"Ow" ummi says.

Ummi groans in pain then something comes out of her. I didn't have time to think what is was cause everything went black.

Ismael p.o.v

Asmah just passed out. Luckily I caught her before she hit the floor. A nurse comes in with a spare bed and I place Asmah on it.

"Why did she faint?" A nurse ask as she touch Asmah forehead.

"She saw the remains from the baby coming out her mom and she fainted"

"Ok well she will wake up in a bit. Just a shocker for her. Is this her first time pregnant?"

"Yeah"

"Well that explains the situation" the nurse chuckles.

"Mhm" Asmah mumbles.

"Asmah baby"

Asmah slowly open her eyes and starts to cry.

"What's wrong baby?" I ask hugging her. She grabs my shirt tightly and just cry.

"Asmah tell Ismael what's wrong?" Ummi says calmly.

"I.......I......I am scared. I don't want to go through pain ummi. I can't" Asmah stutters as she cries.

"It's going to be okay baby. We still have a long way to go so we are going to prepare" I whisper to her.

"No......I can't"

"Yes you can. We are going to make it through it"

I rock her back and forth as I whisper encouraging words to her. After while she falls asleep.

****************************************

"Ismael you should take Asmah home. She needs her sleep and she needs some food" umm Asmah says.

"Okay" I give salaams to Abu Asmah and umm Asmah and Jidda and Yusuf.

I carry Asmah bridal style out the room and out the hospital. I was having a bit of struggle with opening the door luckily Yusuf came and helped me out.

"Thanks man"

"Your welcome. My mom told me to come because she saw you struggling"

"Yeah"

"Inshallah take care" Yusuf gives me a firm hand shake then leaves.

I get into the driver seat and turn on the car. I take a look at Asmah and make dua that she does well and that Allah has mercy on her when she gives birth to the two boys.

I pull out the hospital parking space and leave.

Author note: part 2 and now you know the answers to Asmah mom,Anna mysterious pregnancy.

Comment

Vote

Fan/Follow

Share

Love, yannabella