chapter 18- sad time

Author Note: so this is when u find out some NEWS ladies and gentlemens. Read on it gets interesting and I did my research.

~~yannabella~~

"She has a brain tumor" uncle barraq says crying.

"What?! How?!" Isma'el was to overwhelmed by this horrible news. He needed info now. How could this have happened? What was the cause of it?

"Isma'el I would explain but I am just to stressed to say more. We need you here. She need you here nephew" said uncle barraq.

"I'm going to come Inshallah. How much time do I have?"

"Not long she is not doing well. The doctors said she has approximately 4 ½ months left. That's just not enough time nephew I pray everyday that Allah heal her. I do. I love my sister. She's one of the younger sisters. I know your mom is going to be devastated. Your auntie was here partner in crime when they were little kids. They would do everything together. No matter what no one did they always stayed together through thick and thin. Your mom called your auntie everyday but she didn't know what your auntie was going through because your auntie has a way of hidding things from people. She wouldn't tell you unless you asked or started to notice changes. Please tell your mom easy please"

"Inshallah I will uncle barraq. I will try my best to get there before she's gone" Isma'el rubs his temples as he holds in his tears.

"Alhumdulilah, Inshallah you make it. I will call you to update on some news and I want you to call me too, understand?"

"Yes uncle"

"Alright salams"

"Salams" Isma'el hangs up the phone and lean his head on the table. His tears he's been holding in has finally came through. He poured his heart out for his aunt. He loved his aunt and never did he wanted this to happen to her, never.

Asmah slowly walks into the kitchen when she here's Isma'el crying.

"Isma'el are you okay?" Asmah ask concerned.

Isma'el just cries not wanting to say anything. He was hurt to the core. Asmah lift his head and his eyes are red from crying. Asmah kiss his forehead and lean his head against her. She hushes him and tell him it will be okay. Only if she knew what was really going on.

Author Note: so sad. This part in the story reminds me of a couple of weeks ago when my auntie told me the news about my grandma. My grandma died of cancer. This was heart breaking and a huge shock. I knew she was going to die but I didn't know if it was so soon. Allah has decreed this for her. But anywho please to me what you think at the very end of this chapter. This is'nt over.

NEXT DAY

I wake up on the couch asleep next to Asmah. My head was aching and my eyes felt swollen from crying. I wipe over my face and sigh. This is all to much. My wife is pregnant, my friend is getting married soon, my auntie is on her freaking death bed. This is all a test from Allah(swt).

I go to the bedroom and find some clothes to wear today, I needed to go tell my mom. After taking a shower I looked at my face in the mirror. I wasn't that little kid anymore who would run up to his auntie and ask her for money to get some ice cream. I wasn't that anymore. I was a grown man who is about to witness something disturbing and heartbreaking. I was about to see something I never thought I would see a day in my life.

I leave out the bathroom and Asmah was sitting on the bed.

"Are you okay?" Asmah ask worriedly.

I nod.

"Isma'el I know something is wrong. Just tell me please. I want to help" Asmah says getting up from the bed and coming in front of me. She looks up into my eyes as I look down into hers. All she wanted was answers. I could she worry all in her eyes. I place my hand on her soft face and leaned closer to her.