chapter 5 -at sister kamilah house

Chapter 5

Author Note: hey you guys, since I thought chapter 4 was going to be to long I thought to blend it with chapter 5. I will do it by starting off with Asmah coming home then go on from there. Hope you will like this chapter. ~~yannabella~~

Its been 1 day now since I was in the hospital. I know to you it doesn't seem long but it does to me especially when you have to stay in bed all day. But anyway Sister Kamilah helped me out of bed to the restroom to get dress. My parents weren't here because Ummi had to take Ain and Aminah to school and she also had to go to a doctor appointment and Abi had to go work. So I guess that meant going to Sister Kamilah house for right now. I put back on my chocolate abaya and hijab. I came out the bathroom in sat on the hospital bed. I looked out the huge window. The sky was baby blue with little clouds here and there. I sat on the bed looking at the sky ,how beautiful Allah has made it.

"Asmah you ready" a familiar voice called to me. I looked over my shoulder and Isma'el was standing in the doorway with his arms crossed.

"Um yeah but I thought your mom was driving me, no offence or anything because I would love to take - " I stopped myself before I said anymore because even though I'm not facing him I know he's probably about to laugh at me.

"Okay I'll go tell her" Isma'el said chuckling a little.

I fall back on my bed and cover my face. Why do I have to act so stupid. I mean I could've said yeah I'm ready be there an a sec or just plain ole' yeah'. I get so nervous around him. I really don't know what to say when I'm around him at all. As I lay on the bed asking myself stupid questions someone touched my shoulder making me squeal in fright.

"Asmah come on my mom is waiting for you" Isma'el says laughing.

I was 2 seconds from slapping the crap out of him because when I get scared by someone I'm ready to knock the living day lights out of them. I just slowly arose from my bed not giving him eyes contact or no face expression. If I did it wouldn't be nice. I grabbed my things and headed out the door. On our short walk to outside I was nervous and angry. I speed walk ahead of him so my angry won't explode. I really needed to hit something or someone now. When I got outside the fresh warm breeze hit my face and my angry was now cooling down. I climb inside of Sister Kamilah car. The ride was quiet until she started smiling for some odd reason.

"Sister Kamilah is everything alright?" I asked worriedly. I was getting creeped out.

"Oh, I just remembered something funny that's all." she say still smiling.

I looked at her for a second then just laid back enjoying the ride.

___________

"Asmah do you want anything to eat?" Sister kamilah asked while fixing Ibrahim a sandwich.

"Um no thank you" I wasn't hungry yet but I could feel it coming.

"Well since your not hungry, come and help me make lunch for everyone"

I got up from the couch and went to the kitchen grabbing a plate and butter knife from the dishwasher to start the turkey sandwiches.

"What do I put on these?" I ask taking out two breads.

"Mayo, lettuce, meat, cheese, and slices of tomato"

Within minutes I was done with 4 sandwiches. I don't even know why I made so many sandwiches. I guess I was just so into it.

"Mashallah those sandwiches look delicious'' sister kamiliah exclaims.

"Thanks"

"Ibrahim go take these sandwiches to your father and uncle"