chapter 8 - 1 month later almost the wedding

Chapter 8.

Asmah p.o.v

"Ummi can we go to walmart now its getting late!" I scream from the living room.

"Hold on Asmah I'm trying to find the keys"

"I have the keys"

I dangle them in front of me. Ummi comes over and snatch the keys.

"Let's go Asmah" Ummi rolls her eyes and walk to the door. We get inside of the black charger and head to the store.

____

"Asmah how about these shirts that says 'off limitz', or ' I'm with her' ?"

"Um... the one that says I'm with her"

"Yeah I'm going to get your abi some of these shirts. He might like them" Ummi continues to look though the shirt racks. I look around for some more guy things. I really don't know how to shop for a man. I don't know why I'm shopping for him. Its not even required of me to buy him something for the wedding. I guess I'm just being nice. I wonder what he's getting me.

Isma'el p.o.v

Shopping on-line for a girl is sort of hard but I mean all you need to do is pick something pink with flowers or something that has colors. So far I got 5 black abayas with each a different color trimming on the edges and they all have matching hijabs too. I think I'm doing good. The price isn't that bad either. Its only $35.00 each which sum up to $175.00. I checked out the clothes and then I went on this website and order her some nice pajamas.

Buzz, Buzz my phone was vibrating on my nightstand table. I get up from my seat and check who's calling.

"Hello" I say into the receiver

"As salamu laykum Isma'el, this is your Abu" a deep old man voice replies.

"Wa laykum wa salam" I replied. I don't know why he's calling me. Astagfirallah for saying this but our phone calls almost never end nice.

"How are you doing?" He ask.

"I'm doing good and you" I say trying to sound polite.

"I'm doing good and uh I heard that your getting married" he said excitedly.

"Yeah"

"So what's her name and what's she like?" He ask.

"Well she's nice, beautiful, and her name is Asmah"

"Oh, well there's a girl..." I cut him before he can say more.

"Listen Abu I don't need you to tell me about another girl. I have the one I want and that's it" I angrily say.

"Isma'el are you still mad over what happened years ago?"

"H*ll no, and I don't give a d**n about you or anyone. Don't call me again!" I angrily yell though the phone. I hang up my phone and throw it at my headboard. I sit on my bed with my hands over my face.

"Isma'el what's going on?" Umm ask worriedly from my door way.

"Nothing ma nothing" I grumbled.

"Something is wrong if you threw your phone at the wall and now it's broken" she said concerned.

"Ma please It's nothing" I say remover my hands from my face and looking at her worried face. Her eyebrows showed concern.

" Isma'el were you talking to your father?"

"Yes"

"Did you have a argument with him?"

There was no use in lying to her she's going to find out anyway.