Chapter 37:part 1 EID!!!!

Buzz Buzz Buzz Buzz Buzz Buzz Buzz

I turn off the stupid alarm that been ringing for 10 minutes now. I rub my eyes and look at the clock. 6:34am. Fajar was in 10 minutes ago.

"Ismael get up. Fajar is in"

"Hmm"

"Get up lazy man. I told you we shouldn't stayed up last night" I get out the bed and go into the bathroom.

I do my business then I wash my hands and brush my teeth and make wudu. I get my prayer garment out the closet and make my sunnahs to fajar.

"Get you lazy butt up!" I yell as I shake Ismael.

"I'm getting up" he mumbles.

"No more late night fun for you cause you can't even get up for fajar"

Ismael groan and go to the bathroom. While he's in there I just noticed that today will be our first eid together. I hope he have something fun in mind for today.

He comes out the bathroom and put on his thobe. He call the athan then make his sunnah to fajar. After that we make fajar.

"Time to get ready babe" I say wrapping my arms around his neck while he dhikr on his fingers.

"Yeah got to get to the masjid before it gets crowded" Ismael kisses my cheek and get up to shower.

I, on the other hand got our eid clothes out the closet and laid it out on the bed. I start on breakfast which is dates and milk. We are going to start off simple then we can go out to eat after the eid prayer.

I was eating on my date when Ismael came out with a towel barely around his waist.

"Ismael where is your clothes man?"

"I need you to put lotion on my back for me and I need a quick hair cut" he says rubbing through his short curly hair.

"Ismael you don't need a haircut. Your hair is fine and how did you put lotion on your back when we weren't married?"

"My mom put it on my back"

"You are a mommy boy" I said laughing.

"So now I'm a Asmah boy" Ismael kiss my cheek and leaves out the kitchen while pulling me with him.

"Here" Ismael gives me the lotion and I put it in his muscular back.

"Why are you flexing while I'm putting lotion on your back?"

"Your hands are so soft and I'm impressing you. The gym work pays off"

"Silly man"

After rubbing lotion all over his big back I start to get ready myself. Unlike Ismael I get ready faster. I had on my beautiful royal blue butterfly abaya that had diamonds on the chest area. I also had on a matching wrap around hijab and black ballet flats.

Ismael had on a royal blue thobe and white pants. He also had on a royal blue kufi and a checkered royal blue and white kuffiyah and shoes. He was looking good if I did say so myself.

"Ready to go babe" Ismael ask as he grab the keys by the door.

"Yep"

We drive my car to the masjid. When we get there it was a lot of cars but more was coming. I give Ismael a quick kiss and leave to the women side.

I find a seat by the wall and take it. I didn't see shamsia or the others. Inshallah they come soon.

Moments later I see ummi coming in with the car seat and holding hands with a whiny ain. Aminah sees me and take her shoes off and run to me.