Chapter 32

After that little session last night I feel really.............happy. I honestly don't know why but I just do.

I would probably look like a freak sitting on the bed with a huge grin plastered on my face. If Ismael was here he would give me a are-you-okay look.

I get out the bed and grab some clothes and hop into the warm shower. I wash my hair with my favorite shampoo; strawberry &cream. The smell is wonderful. If this shampoo was edible I would serious squirt it down my throat every time I get in the shower.

After washing my hair I rinse it then get out the shower. I dry my hair and body off then slip on my clothes; grey sweat pants and a pink areopostle shirt.

I put my hair in two French braids. Today I was going to relax. I'm fasting so there's nothing to do really. I come out the bathroom and go into the living room. I flop on the couch and turn on the tv. I flip through the channels trying to find something to watch this morning.

After a search of not finding something I liked I just left on Dora and boots. Yes, I know I could've found something else like sponge bob or something but I really didn't want to.

I get comfy on the couch and watch Dora and boots. At times I would find myself answering her questions and getting all hyped up. I actually learned some words. I need to really keep up my languages or else they would go poof out of my brain.

As I was dozing off I remember that I should make salatul dhur before going to sleep. I rise from the couch and make my way to my room. I make wudu then I get my salat clothes out the closet. I position myself then I start salat.

Afterwards, I go back to the living room and lay back on the couch. I watch whatever kid show that's on while dozing off at the same time. I been pretty sleepy lately. I fluff up the couch pillows a little more and get cozy on the couch. I turn to my right side and fall asleep.

Ismael p.o.v

I got my job back as a computer technician. I start work tomorrow morning. I'm really glad for that.

Today I think I want to chill. Maybe hamood would like to chill with me.

I ring him up. On the third ring he answer.

"Yo"

"Aye man do you want to chill today?" I asked.

"Glad you asked. Habiba actually wants me out the house today cause she's grumpy today"

"Alright then. Meet me at my house"

"Okay I should be there in 10 minutes"

"Alright and tell the rest to come over"

"Will do" hamood hangs up and I do. Instead of heading home I make my way to game stop to pick up some games.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Welcome to Game Stop" a young teenager says as he sorts the games on the shelf.

I search through some games more like action games. I pick up assassin creed, resident evil, and 007, and a car racing game.I then go to the kid section and get some games for Asmah so she can play with her friends. I got Mario carts, My baby first steps. I know she would like this. I also got Sims and Donkey kong. I grab some extra wii controls and headed to check out.

The man,who looks to be in his late 20's ring up my items. I glance at his name tag and his name is James.

"Do you have a Game Stop card?" James asked.

"Uh yeah" I take the card out my wallet and hand it to him.

"Ok so you have $30 on the card and these kids game are half off and the wii controls are 30% off"