Four years later: what have we've been up to

So, I guess I should explain what happened after we got to school. Things were beautiful, mostly with a few minor bumps. After our first year, Ashton came, and he and Margo resumed their love affair, albeit with a few interferences from Max. That didn't last long after Margo got her hands on Max.

Yeah, never interfere with your sibling's relationship.

As for Max and Kira, things were good until our senior year when Max forgot to use protection, and Kira ended up pregnant. To cover their oopsie, they eloped as soon as they found out. It took a while for Sean to figure it out while Dad and the others put two and two together.

Jacob and Jonas were still going strong, except they had a blunder themselves when they went out drinking and ended up drinking with Lexie one night. From what they told me, this happened.

Jacob, Jonas, and Lexie ended up back at Jacob and Jonas's dorm room, and, because of their intoxicated state, things got out of hand. Lexie pushed Jacob onto his bed and got down on her knees and performed oral on him while Jonas got behind Lexie. Jonas undid his pants and started thrusting inside Lexie, causing the three of them to have a threesome. Then after they finished, they switched positions, and Lexie performed oral on Jonas while Jacob thrust inside of Lexie. Just as Jacob was finishing, Belle walked in to find them all in the act.

Yeah, it wasn't pretty. I'm not sure what happened after that, but Belle dumped Lexie, and the next thing we knew, Lexie disappeared. Nine months later, she showed up very pregnant. No one knew who the actual father was, but it ended with Lexie leaving the baby with both Jacob and Jonas. I don't think it matters since they raised the baby together.

As for Belle, she met someone after nurses her broken heart. His name was Keith. Yep, the same Keith that we used to make Ashton jealous. They hit it off well and will marry a year after graduation.

As for Kai and me, we're still going strong. I could not imagine my life without him.

"Ready, baby girl?" Dad asked, knocking me out of my thoughts.

I turned and smiled. "Yeah." I walked over and picked up my bouquet, taking my dad's arm as he led me to the aisle. Did I forget to mention that Kai proposed to me? Yep, he replaced the promise ring with an engagement ring.

Dad walked me down the aisle up to Kai, who stood at the front waiting for me. Dave gave Kai my hand and then took a seat next to Mom.

We stood there as the minister performed our ceremony, and after we recited our vows, the minister pronounced us husband and wife. Kai lifted my veil and gave me the sweetest and tender kiss he could muster. I could not have asked for a perfect moment.

Later on, we danced at the reception, then met up with our friends.

"Well, look at you four with your babies," Kai said.

"Yeah, don't remind me," Max said, holding his daughter.

"It's not so bad," Jacob cradled his son.

"Have you guys heard from Lexie?" I asked.

"Nope, and that's fine with us," Jonas said, taking the baby from Jacob.

"Yeah, thanks to Lexie, we almost lost Belle as a friend. The only good thing that came out of that night was this little guy," Jacob said.

"I guess that's the bright side," I said with a smile.

"Oh, there is my godson come to Auntie Belle," Belle said, taking the baby from Jonas.

"We have the weirdest friendships," I said to everyone.

"Well, Jacob and Jonas took my girlfriend at least they could do is make me godmother," Belle said emphatically.

"Yes, Belle," both said.

"Belle, what is Keith doing?" Kira asked.

"Oh, no, not again. Here take junior," Belle said, giving the baby back. "Keith, stop that! That's not dancing," Belle yelled, running after Keith.

We all laughed.

"You know they will be fun when they get married," Ashton said.

"That's if Belle lets Keith out of the dance floor," Max said.

I looked down, and my eyes widened at Margo's hand. I grabbed her hand. "Is this what I think it is?"

Margo nodded.

"Oh, my God," I screamed, hugging Margo. "When? Where? How?"

"When we went away, Ashton asked, and I said yes. We will wait until he finishes school," Margo said.

"That is fantastic! Look at all of us. Married and babies," I said as I wiped my eyes. Belle walked up with Keith.

"Why are you crying, sweetie?" Belle asked.

"Because I'm so happy. Look how far we came. You guys have babies. You guys are getting married, and here I am, married. It seems so surreal that at one point, our lives were in chaos, and now everything fell into place. I could not have asked for better friends," I said, wiping my eyes.

"Faith, you're the one that believed in all of us. If it weren't for you, we all wouldn't be standing here," Jacob said.

"It's true. I mean, who else could throw a quickie wedding, so our parents didn't kill us," Max said.

"Or make sure we could maintain a long-distance relationship," Ashton added.

"Or tell me that my broken heart would heal and I would meet the most amazing person ever," Belle said.

"Or take a chance on the new guy and show him that not all families are bad," Kai said.

"Faith, you took a chance on us, because sometimes we all need a little Faith in our life to make it work," Jonas said.

I held out my arms, and they all hugged me. I could not ask for a better group of friends because they aren't friends; they are family and family is everything.