Family dinner

After we helped get Kai settled in at Nana and Papa's house, Nana invited everyone to a family dinner. The only problem was a few unexpected visitors joined us in the form of Jacob and Jonas. That won't end well. Kai leaned over and whispered, "Is it a good idea that both here?"

"I guess we'll find out," I whispered back.

Everyone sat down at the kitchen table with Ashton on the left side of Kai and me on the right side of me. Belle sat next to Jonas while Kira sat next to Jacob. The tension was palpable with the others. Mom helped Nana bring the food to the table while everyone talked. After we said grace, everyone sat down and started eating. That's when things took a turn for the weird.

Belle looked at Ashton and, under the table, moved her foot up his leg until she hit his manhood, causing him to hit the table and shift in his seat. Dad looked at Ashton, "Problems?"

"N-no," Ashton said, trying to maneuver away from Belle's foot. Jonas shot Ashton a glare, who shifted in his seat.

"Christ, Ashton. Stop moving," Dad scolded.

Jacob leaned over to Kira, whispering something making her giggle as Jonas turned his attention to Jacob.

"Issues, babe?" Belle asked Jonas.

"N-no," Jonas stammered.

Okay, what the hell was that?

Then Belle touched Jacob's leg with her foot, and Jacob looked at her. Bell mouthed something to Jacob, causing him to shift with nervousness in his seat. Kai leaned over and whispered, "What is wrong with everyone?"

I shook my head slightly. "I don't know."

Then Kira said, "So, Belle, when will you stop fucking around with my guy?"

We all stopped as Belle grabbed her glass of water and took a sip. "I don't know what you mean?"

"Are you sure?" Kira asked Belle.

"Positive," Belle said, shooting a glare at Kira.

I leaned over to Kai and whispered, "Things are about to get interesting."

"So, whose dick is bigger, Jacob or Ashton?" Kira asked with a smirk.

"I don't know, why don't you tell me? Who's bigger Art or Jacob since you enjoy fucking Art to get high," Belle shot back.

The adults watched in shock as my family taunted each other when Jacob chimed in. "I feel both of you girls are fantastic in every way."

Then Jonas stood up. "Jacob, a word, please."

Jacob shrugged and got up, following Jonas out of the kitchen. Then Papa said, "Would someone care to tell me what the hell that was?"

We all looked at each other while our parents looked at us, thanks, Belle and Kira.

While we dealt with things downstairs, Jonas and Jacob were upstairs dealing with something else.

"What do you want me to say?" Jacob asked.

"So, last night meant nothing?" Jonas asked Jacob.

"No, it meant something," Jacob said to Jonas.

"It feels like it didn't," Jonas said as he leaned against the dresser. Jacob walked over to Jonas and said, "I can't help the way I feel. I'm still trying to figure things out." Jacob placed a hand on the side of Jonas's face and kissed him on the lips, then whispered, "Turn around, Jonas."

Jonas turned around, and Jacob pushed Jonas's pants down as Jacob undid his pants and then quickly entered Jonas from behind, thrusting in and out promptly as Jonas leaned on the dresser gasping. Jacob grabbed Jonas and growled, "Fuck, why do you get me riled up?"