Setbacks

When you think everything is going right, here comes a setback. That was a significant issue for Jacob. He finally got back into the swing of things at school and all of us, doing well. He was the old Jacob we all knew and loved until two girls from school decided they wanted to have some fun with him.

We all planned to meet up later and see a movie. Jacob was at home, finishing up some classwork so that he could meet up with us when he heard a knock on his bedroom door. He opened it to find two girls from school standing there in skimpy outfits.

Before Jacob said anything, the girls walked into his room and took a seat on his bed. He looked at them both confused.

"We thought you would want to have some fun," Andrea said.

"I don't know what you want, but I'm getting ready to meet my friends," Jacob said.

"Vicky, show Jacob what we mean by fun," Andrea said. Vicky stood up and quickly removed her clothes in front of Jacob. "Now, let's have some fun, shall we?"

Vicky turned and knelt in front of Andrea, removing Andrea's panties. Then Vicky spread Andrea's legs, lowering her head down in between Andrea's legs.

"Come on, Jacob. I know you want to have some fun. Plus, I love to watch," Andrea said, licking her lips.

Jacob stood there, feeling his hardness form and walked over to Vicky. He knelt behind Vicky and stayed there for a minute when Andrea cooed, "Come on, Jacob. Vicky is so ready for you."

Jacob undid his pants, and within minutes he slammed into Vicky. He thrust in and out of Vicky as she continued with Andrea until he released. Jacob pulled out, and quickly Jacob was ready to go again. His hyper sex drive was kicking into overdrive, and he couldn't stop.

Jacob pushed Vicky to the side and slammed into Andrea. He thrust in and out of her repeatedly until he released again. Then he pulled out and grabbed Vicky positioning her on his lap and moved her up and down until he released back.

Jacob kept switching from girl to girl, changing positions over and over until he felt raw. They wouldn't stop until it left Jacob exhausted and sore. They got up and quickly dressed while smirking at him. Without saying a word, they left Jacob sitting there, covered in only a sheet around his lap as he tried to protect the rawness he felt.

"Where is Jacob?" Max asked.

"Jacob said he had to finish schoolwork, then he would meet us," I said.

"I don't know. Something doesn't feel right," Jonas said.

I looked at Kai, and the others then went to Jacob's house. We walked into his house and went up to his room. I knocked on the door, "Jacob?"

"Go away," I heard Jacob sob.

I looked at Kai, and we both looked at the others. I opened the door a crack and looked inside to see Jacob sitting on the bed naked with a sheet covering his lap. I could see it through the cloth. He was hard, and he was crying. I whispered to the others and Kai, then I went inside, leaving the others in the hallway.

I walked over and knelt in front of Jacob. I moved his hand away, "Hey, it's okay."

"No, it's not," Jacob cried. "I couldn't stop. They wouldn't let me stop, and now it hurts."

"Who, Jacob?" I asked.

"Andrea and Vicky," Jacob said, crying.

I looked up at Kai, who looked at me.

"Let me see, Jacob," I said in a soothing tone. Jacob was reluctant at first until Kai said, "It's okay. Faith's checking it out."

I lifted the cover and looked. Damn, not only was Jacob red and raw, but he was bleeding. I placed the sheets back and looked at Jacob, "Was any lubrication used?"