The next day

Jacob woke up and looked to see Jonas sleeping next to him. He turned and looked at Jonas. Jonas's hair laid messily on his forehead. Jacob reached and lightly brushed the hair away from Jonas's face. That caused Jonas to wake, and Jacob quickly moved his hand away.

"Morning," Jonas said.

"Morning," Jacob said.

"How are you feeling?" Jonas asked Jacob.

"I have a little pain, but better than I was last night. Why did you stay?" Jacob asked Jonas.

"Well, first you asked Kai," Jonas said, causing Jacob to look at him confused. "Don't worry. I stepped in and let Kai off the hook."

Jacob let out a breath of relief.

"Plus, I couldn't let you be alone. No matter what happened between us, I would never leave you when you needed someone," Jonas said, looking at the ceiling.

"Jonas, I know we never talked about what happened, but I am sorry," Jacob said, and Jonas looked at him. "I mean, I took your feelings and exploited them to fit my selfish feelings."

"It's fine, Jacob. I knew what I was getting into with you. I knew that even if you didn't love me, as long as I could be with you, that's all I needed," Jonas told Jacob.

"But you shouldn't have to settle for someone to feel close to them. It's not fair to you," Jacob said.

"Yeah, but what are you going to do? I mean, it is what it is," Jonas said.

Jacob looked at Jonas as Jonas got up from the bed. He was still wearing his clothes from yesterday. Jacob sat up, hissing as he felt the pain again.

"You okay?" Jonas asked.

"Yeah, it's tender," Jacob said. As Jonas put on his shoes, Jacob said, "Don't go."

Jonas turned and looked at Jacob. "What?"

"Don't go, please," Jacob whispered.

"I don't know, Jacob," Jonas said.

"Please, Jonas. Stay with me. I promise I won't do anything. I need someone to stay with me. I feel so alone now," Jacob said as he started to cry.

Jonas walked over and sat down on in the bed. "Hey, if you need me to stay. I'll stay."

"Really," Jacob asked, wiping his eyes with his hand.

"Yeah. Come on, let's lay down," Jonas said as he laid back down, and Jacob snuggled up to him, burying his head into Jonas. Jonas wrapped his arms around Jacob as he comforted Jacob and until Jacob fell asleep.

"Thanks, Jonas. Yeah, we'll be over later. No, stay with Jacob. It's fine. Okay, we'll see you later," I said, hanging up.

"What's happening?" Belle asked.

"Jonas was going home to change his clothes and then come to school until Jacob started crying. Jonas's staying with Jacob," I said.

"I still can't believe Andrea and Vicky did that. Even when Jacob was at his worse, he didn't do what they did," Kira said.

"Well, it's time that they learn what it's like to mess with one of us," I said to the girls.

The six of us watched and waited, tracking Andrea and Vicky's movement. We waited for the right moment to get both alone. We wanted them to feel half of what they put Jacob through last night.

Kai found Andrea, and Max found Vicky. They grabbed the girls and covered their mouths, bringing them to an empty classroom where the four of us were waiting. Kai and Max tied their wrists and placed duct tape over their mouths. Then Kai and Max strung Andrea and Vicky up.