Caught in the act

As Christmas was nearing, I went to visit Jacob about once a week. It lifted his spirits a bit. Getting stuck in a mental institution can bring anyone down, especially around the holidays. Kai and I argued about it, but we both left well enough alone. No matter what, I couldn't abandon my best mate.

Kai had to visit his mom. Even though he didn't want to, they forced him. It didn't go well. It seemed his mom's brother also showed up, causing issues for Kai. I waited in another room when Kai stormed out. I tried to calm him down until I saw his uncle walkout. He turned and looked at me briefly, and I knew him. I couldn't figure out where.

We left and went back to my grandparents. On the car ride back, Kai drove, not saying a word. I didn't press him. I knew it was a rough visit. As soon as we got back, Kai stormed through the door, stomping up the stairs.

"What's wrong with Kai?" Papa asked.

"The visit didn't go well," I said.

"Christ," Papa grumbled.

"I'll see how Kai is," I said, reassuring Papa as I went upstairs.

Papa made a call. "Chase. Get me everything you can about the visit Kai made to his mom today. I don't care if you're busy baking cookies, do it. Stop acting like a fucking pansy. Fine, you can wait until you bake this batch."

Nana came into the living room. "What's going on?"

"My best friend turned into Betty Fucking Crocker," Papa huffed.

Nana laughed.

"And now I'm dealing with the peanut gallery," Papa added.

Nana kissed Papa as she laughed.

I knocked on Kai's door. He said nothing, so I went inside. I closed the door behind me. Kai was sitting on the bed with his head in his hands. I walked over and sat down next to him. He grabbed me and buried himself into me. I took my hands and rubbed him, trying to comfort him. I knew today was hard for him.

Kai looked up at me, and before I knew it, his lips were on mine. His kiss was so intense. As Kai kissed me, he started pulling off my clothes. I don't know why, but I didn't stop Kai. As we removed each other's clothes, he flipped me onto my back as he hovered over me.

Kai moved my legs apart with his, positioning himself in between them. Then Kai slowly lowered himself down as he kissed me, and before I knew it, he entered me, causing me to make a sound against his lips. He started slowly inside me, thrusting in and out. It hurt at first until the pain stopped, and I gave into my pleasure.

Kai moved his hand to my leg, gripping it firmly as he continued thrusting in and out of me. I placed my hands on his face, letting him take control and lay kisses all over my body. It felt so right at this moment as he continued making love to me. I felt my stomach tighten until I let out a low moan as my body convulsed with pleasure. That caused Kai to groan as he released himself.

I laid on Kai's stomach, making circles on his chest as he stroked my head with his hand. I had no words for what happened. It was passionate and exciting yet tender and loving at the same time. I was so glad that I waited.

"That was, just wow," I said, breaking the silence. That made Kai chuckle.

"Did you never do this before?" Kai asked.

I propped myself up. "Nope."

"Not even with Jacob?" Kai asked.

"Jacob and I did a lot of things, but this was not one of them," I said.

"Was I your first?" Kai asked curiously.

"Yep," I answered.

Kai reached and pulled my lips to his lips. Then he pulled me onto him. I straddled his lap.

"Hold on," Kai said in between breaths as he reached into a drawer and pulled out a condom.

Kai places it on and then position me on him as he slid back inside of me. I felt Kai reach for my butt and grab it as I sat upon him. As I moved my hips back and forth, he thrust into me repeatedly. Before I knew it, we both exploded in pleasure, eventually collapsing onto the bed. We ended up drifting off to sleep, cuddled up next to each other.

It was going to be interesting to explain to my grandparents why I was still here and didn't go home. That can wait until morning.

The next morning, I woke up early and slid out of bed quietly so that I didn't wake Kai. I grabbed all my clothes and quickly dressed. Once I entirely wore, I looked into a mirror. Great, I had "just fucked" hair. I ran a brush through it and quickly threw it into a ponytail. Kai stirred a bit as he slept, and I snuck out of the bedroom, meeting Papa face to face, FML.

"Do I even want to know?" Papa asked.

"Nope," I answered.

Papa gave me a look, and I rolled my eyes. "We were up late last night talking and fell asleep." Papa gave me "you're fucking lying" look as I made my way away from him, going home.

Nana walked up to Papa. "You know that Faith's lying, right?"

"Yeah, I know. These kids think I have dementia or something. I may be older, but I'm not that old, and I'm not stupid," Papa said. Nana nodded in agreement.

When I got home, I climbed up to my window. As I crawled through the window, I fell to the floor only to have two pairs of slippers meet me. I looked up to see both Mom and Dad standing there, looking none too pleased.

"Hey, Mom. Hey, Dad," I said as I got off the floor.

"Faith Annabelle, where have you been?" Dad asked sternly.

"Well, I was taking care of Kai last night, and we both fell asleep," I fibbed.

"Uh, huh," Dad said.

"Oh, come on, do you think I would do 'that' in Nana and Papa's house?" I asked, attempting to lie.

My parents looked at me and nodded their heads. Okay, well, I tried. I got to sit on my bed while my parents lectured me about sex. Yeah, not what I wanted to hear first thing in the morning. Once my parents finished, they added that they ground me. Note to self, never try to lie to Mom and Dad. It never works.

Not only did my parents ground me, but they took my phone away and any other privileges I had. It was at school and home. I couldn't even tell Kai what happened since I didn't have a phone. Great, he will think that I ditched him.

That night about two in the morning, I heard a soft tap on my window. I walked over and opened it.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, confused.

"Since I hadn't heard from you since last night, I was making sure you were okay," Kai said.

"I'm fine. Grounded but fine," I said.

"I take it your parents found out?" Kai asked.

"Yep," I answered.

"Well, I can't stay long. Ace doesn't know I'm gone," Kai said.

"What do you mean, Papa doesn't know?" I questioned.

"Yeah, I'm sort of grounded myself. Guess Ace didn't appreciate the fact I deflowered his favorite granddaughter." Kai grinned.

I snickered at that. My boyfriend is a nut.

"I love you," Kai said.

"I love you, too," I said.

Kai leaned in and kissed me. My dad interrupted our kiss, standing behind me.

"Hey, Mr. Bradley," Kai said.

"Good night, Kai," Dad said.

Kai nodded, and before we knew it, he slipped and fell, hitting the ground with a thud.

Dad and I stuck my head out the window. "Kai, you okay?" I asked.

"I'm fine! Shit, I think I broke my arm," Kai yelped.

"Great, stay here. I'll take care of Romeo," Dad said.

Dad took Kai to the ER, and it turned out he fractured his arm. He needed a cast two days later. So, not only did I lose my innocence that night, but my boyfriend ended up with a broken arm, plus we were both grounded. Yep, life is grand when you get caught in the act.