Faith

Do you know how someone has something about them that they don't want anyone to know? Yeah, it's called a secret, and everyone has one, including me. I should introduce myself. My name is Faith Bradley, and this is my story.

Most of you know my grandparents, Ace and Hope Morgan, along with my parents Zack and Grace Bradley. I am the oldest of five kids. My parents were a pair of rabbits. Let's see; there is Ashton, the twins Mikayla and Megan, and the youngest, Zachery Chase. We're a year apart from each other.

Besides them, there are my two best friends, Kira and Belle. Kira, who is cousin Sean's daughter from some random chick who he knocked up and Belle, who Lucas and Tony adopted. They're my best friends and the best girls any girl could want. Kira was a rebel while Belle was sweet and somewhat innocent until I found her kicking it with my brother Ashton.

Yeah, I came home to hear a racket coming from his bedroom, so like any good sister, I listen at the door.

"Ashton, what if we get caught?" Belle asked.

"We won't. Come on. We did this for a while now, and no one catches us," Ashton said as he helped Belle onto his dresser. Ashton hiked up Belle's skirt and undid his pants, pulling her to him as he slid into her. She wrapped her legs around his waist as she supported herself with one hand while holding him with the other.

"Fuck, Belle," Ashton said, thrusting into Belle repeatedly.

"Damn, Ashton, harder," Belle screamed as Ashton fucked her harder until they both groaned, releasing together.

"Damn, baby, I love when you're ready for me," Ashton said to Belle.

"If you didn't have such a big dick, this wouldn't happen," Belle said to Ashton.

"Just for that, I will punish you," Ashton said as he pulled Belle off the dresser and spun her around, slamming into her from behind, making her scream again until he finished.

When Ashton finished, he fixed his pants. Belle stood erect, pulling down her skirt. She turned around to face Ashton as he said, "The next time, you say anything about not wanting to fuck me based on my dick size, I will fuck you even harder than I did. Your fucking mine, Belle, don't forget that."

"You're a prick, Ashton. You know that?" Belle glared at Ashton.

"Yeah, but I'm your prick," Ashton said to Belle. "Remember, you wanted to fuck me. So, that belongs to me only."

"You don't fucking own me!" Belle yelled.

"No, but I fucking own that! It allows no guy to touch what's mine, and don't forget it," Ashton said with a smirk.

"Fuck off, Ashton," Belle said, storming to the door. She whipped open the door. "Oh, hey, Faith."

"Belle," I greeted Belle.

Belle walked past me as I leaned against the doorway. "Seriously?" Ashton questioned.

"Pay up, little brother," I said, holding out my hand.

"Psh, did you know this is extortion?" Ashton said, slapping a forty into my palm.

"Consider it negotiations. You want to fuck one of my friends, then you pay, or I tell Mom and Dad," I smirked.

"Come on, you know the only girl I'm fucking is Belle," Ashton said to me.

"I know, and that's why I'm not telling Mom and Dad. Oh, and you might talk nicer to Belle, and act like a gentleman," I said, walking away.

"Fuck you, Faith!" Ashton yelled.

"Love you too, little brother," I waved as I went to my room.

Like I said, secrets. We all have them.

Kira was always getting into trouble, and her dad still had to bail her out. This time Kira's English teacher was failing her because she never turned in her assignments, its typical behavior. Sean would always get the teacher to change her mind like the time he got her English teacher to change her mind in his way.

"I'm sure we can figure a way to help Kira out," Sean said to the teacher.

"What did you have in mind?" The teacher asked Sean, not knowing what he had in mind until a few minutes later, he had the teacher bent over her desk as he went to town on her.

"Oh, my god. Don't stop," the teacher moaned.

"Shit, you're tight," Sean said as he kept slamming into her until he let out a groan, and she did, too.

Sean backed away and fixed his pants as the teacher pulled down her skirt. "So, about my daughter's English grade?"

"She has an A," the teacher said breathlessly.

"Thank you," Sean said.

"Oh, no, thank you," the teacher said with a smile as Sean walked away, smirking.

Yep, secrets, that's how Kira was getting good grades because Sean's a man whore. I will still never understand them.

Then there was me. I did nothing terrible except with the occasional messing around with my best mate, Jacob. We were best friends, but there were times we fooled around except never went all the way. I wasn't ready for that.

The first time it happened, we were sitting on Jacob's bed hanging out, and he kissed me. It's more like stole my first kiss, but whatever. That led to touching, then finally oral. It wasn't until I was at Jacob's place hanging out, and he wanted to do more, but since I didn't want to lose my virginity to someone, I didn't love he offered something to help me keep it intact.

"Are you sure about this?" I asked Jacob.

"Sure, come on, Faith. I need a release other than you going down on me," Jacob whined.

"Fine, quit whining. It's annoying," I said with slight irritation.

I stood at Jacob's dresser with my hands on the top to support myself as he slid my pants down to reveal my ass. Then Jacob undid his pants, slipped on protection, and moved my butt cheeks apart as he slid into me. I will not lie, doing it that way hurt, and you have to be careful.

I stood there as Jacob slid in and out carefully as he groaned, finding his release. He pulled out, and yeah, I will walk funny for a little, but my virginity is still intact. I turned around and looked at Jacob. "Satisfied?"

"Very," Jacob sighed.

"Now, it's your turn," I said, pulling my pants down and hopping on his dresser. Jacob obliged and lowered his face in between my legs, licking and sucking until I found my release. Once we finished, we pulled up our pants and hung out for a while.

I know it's weird, but it works for us.

We all have secrets. Secrets we all keep and hope no one ever figures them out. But you know what happens with secrets? They don't stay secret for very long. That is one thing, I will learn the hard way.