Snow trapped

It seems old man winter came earlier than usual, and we ended up with a significant storm, catching all of us inside the school. What happens when something traps you inside a school with a bunch of teenagers? One word: trouble.

The snow started and progressed all day long until it got so heavy it caused the power to go out. The teacher said, "Okay, everyone remains calm. Faith, can you find out what's happening?" The teacher asked.

"Sure," I said.

"I'll go with you," added Max.

As we both went to the main office, Max said, "Faith, I am sorry about what happened at my party."

I stopped and looked at Max, "Max, it was an accident. I know you would never intentionally hurt me."

"I know it's that I feel bad, you know?" Max mentioned.

"Max, don't. If it weren't for that, I wouldn't have got my sight back," I said, grinning.

Max chuckled. "You always look at the bright side of things."

"You have to with everyone doing stupid shit," I smirked.

Max laughed, and we both went to the primary office. We walked in and got the information we needed. It seems the storm knocked the power out, and no one could leave until it let up. We went back to the class and told the teacher. The teachers issued a free day and let us go so that we could get our jackets. No power meant no heat.

Most of us hung out in the library. It felt like the Breakfast Club is there. We sat at the upper level. I snuggled into Kai as we sat there with Max, Margo, Jacob, Jonas, Kira, and Belle. Weird right?

"Since we're all stuck, how about we clear the air," Max said, glaring at Jacob.

"And what should we talk about Maxwell?" Jacob snapped back.

"Oh, I don't know how you can be such a fuckup," Max retorted.

"Hey, I thought we were all past this?" I asked Max and Jacob.

"I'm curious to know what your deal is, Jacob," Kira said. "I mean, you're not completely satisfied with tapping not one but four asses in this room."

"Maybe I like a bit of flavor in my sexual diet." Jacob shrugged.

"Oh, that's right, because you also tapped Jonas's ass, too," Belle spat.

"I didn't see you are complaining when you let him fuck you while you sucked me off," Jacob shot back.

"Fuck off, Jacob," Belle shot back.

"Oh, that's right. I'm the bad guy here even though all of you had no problem hopping onto my dick," Jacob said emphatically.

"Wait, a minute, I didn't hop on your dick, you took something personal from me," Margo said.

"But you could have said no," Jacob said.

"That's bullshit, and you know it," Jonas said.

"Oh? That's not how you felt when you confessed your undying love to me, now is it?" Jacob asked Jonas.

"Come on, Jacob," Kai said.

"No, these hypocrites sit here and judge me, acting innocent but are far from it. Let's see, Kira fucks her drug dealer for free smoke. Belle bounces between any guy she can. First, Ashton, then Jonas, and now me. Jonas can't make up his fucking mind. Margo didn't say no and Faith, well, she had no problem letting me tap her ass until she saw me with Kira. So, how am I the bad guy in all of this?" Jacob asked.

Kai stood up. "Maybe if you weren't such a prick about it all, people would have more respect for you."

Jacob stood up. "You mean like how your mommy fucked you?" Jacob felt immediate regret once those words slipped out of his mouth.