So, this is Christmas

Start from the beginning

"Maybe." Dad looked at Kai, "Tell me about this uncle of yours."

"There's not much to tell. It's my mom's brother, and the guy's a dick. My dad can't stand him," Kai said.

A few minutes later, we heard some noise coming from the living room.

"Yo, Ace, we got a present for you!" Brax yelled.

The four of us walked out of the kitchen into the living room. Sitting there on the couch was Kai's uncle. Dad looked at the guy, "Sonofabitch."

We all looked at Dad, who sighed in frustration.

"I should have guessed," Dad said.

"Do you know Kai's uncle?" I asked.

"Yeah, I fucking know this prick. Bobby's prick brother dated your mom," Dad said to me.

I was so confused. I looked at Kai, who looked equally confused.

Dad called Mom, and she came over to Papa and Nana's house. When she walked in, it shocked her.

"Bobby?" Mom exclaimed.

"Hey, Grace," the guy smirked.

"You know this guy?" I asked.

"That's Marco's little brother. My lying, cheating ex's brother," Mom said, her lips turning into a frown.

"You know my brother would get a kick to find out our nephew is dating your daughter," the guy said, still smirking. "That is if he was still alive, but I guess you all know why he isn't, don't you?"

I looked at my family. "What does he mean?"

"Nothing. Bobby's talking about nothing," Dad answered.

"Still keeping your nasty secrets, I see," Bobby said to Dad.

"I guess we all have secrets, don't we, Bobby? Like the one, your sister kept," Dad snapped back.

"Leave my sister out of this," Bobby snapped.

"What? Can't take the truth? That your sister is a nasty, little piece of shit, who has to go after her blood? Oh, that's right, from what I hear, you're all twisted sick fucks, weren't you?" Dad said, glaring at Bobby.

"What's he talking about, Faith?" Kai asked me. I shook my head in confusion.

"Well, Kai, it seems your mother's family has some sick, twisted, fucked up love in their family," Dad said to Kai. "It seems they like to take liberties with each other in the most inappropriate ways. But that's not why your uncle is here." Dad turned back to Bobby.

Dad walked over and took a seat in front of Bobby. "Oh, we're here for a different matter."

Bobby crossed his arms and smirked at Dad as Dad said, "This is the piece of shit that put Faith in the hospital."

My eyes widened, and my heart dropped into my stomach. I looked down, and that's when I saw the boots. The same boots I saw before I blacked out. Even Bobby's voice came back to me as I remember him saying, "You should have kept your nose out of other people's business." Everything at that moment came flooding back.

Kai grabbed me and took me upstairs, away from the sight of this vile human being.

Dad looked at Bobby. "Now, you will know what it's like to mess with the wrong damn family."

There was a knock at the door, and Mom opened it to see Tony, Sean, and Lucas standing there. Dad looked at them. "Grab this prick. It's time to finish this."

Tony and Sean walked over and yanked Bobby out of his seat, then dragged him off. Granddad looked at Dad. "Are you sure that you don't want Brax and me to handle this?"