I hear the faint sound of Leah's voice and her footsteps. "Just this way," I hear her tell our guest.

"Harry, stop staring," I whisper as Harry continues to have his eyes roam every curve of my body, seemingly enjoying what he sees.

Leah soon walks into our gym alone and shuts the door behind her, a look of uncertainty on her face.

"Where's Morgan?" I ask her.

Leah glances at me then turns to Harry. "Okay, Prince. I had no clue, I thought that-"

"What's the problem?" Harry asks Leah, interrupting her before she got the chance to explain the problem. "Where's Morgan?" He interrogates.

"Okay, um. Well... I tried to tell you," she whispers.

"Tell me what?" Harry asks.

"What are you talking about, Leah?" I ask her.

She turns around and opens the door for Morgan. "Morgan, come on in."

"Is it safe?" Morgan laughs... he laughs.

Harry's eyes shoot out of their sockets and his hands that are crossed over his chest tighten, he puckers his lips and nods his head. "Morgan, get out." Is all he manages to say through his clenched jaw.

"Harry-" I start.

"Prince Harry-" Leah starts.

"Leah, take him out." Harry says, snapping his fingers.

"Just a moment," Leah tells Morgan in the correct and most polite way, and so he steps out with a smile and a "certainly."

"Leah, what the fuck!" Harry shouts, his hands waving around in the air, once she's shut the door completely.

"I didn't know he'd be a male trainer. I thought Morgan was a girl's name!" Leah tells Harry, avoiding any eye contact with me.

"Harry it's fine-" I step in.

"She can't have him train her, no. No way." Harry says pacing back and forth.

"He's told to be the best trainer around. I seriously had no idea! Who would name a boy Morgan?" Leah says crossing her arms.

"Harry-" I try again.

He sighs, bringing a hand to cover his eyes again. "You better fucking change."

I nod my head to silently agree, even though I just got finished telling him that Leah brought me no other work out clothes. I'm certainly not wearing his baggy gym shorts and long t-shirt to work out.

"Okay, so what should I do? Workout in a dress?" I ask.

"You better fucking figure it out, is all I know." Harry says nodding his head at me, being rude.

"I didn't bring her any other clothes... But it's okay Prince Harry. You're going to be in here anyway. Just give this a shot. He's here to help and train her."

Harry sighs, disappointed that he's on the verge of caving in. "If I see him looking at you the wrong way- in any way that I think is wrong, he's fucking gone. Understood?"

"Understood," I say.

"Understood," Leah says.

"Bring him in, then." Harry says, his face a light shade of red and arms stiff at his sides.

*

Training wasn't too bad since I learned a few moves. I mean literally I learned only a few moves. Harry kicked out Morgan after an awkward and tension-filled training lesson, which lasted possibly fifteen minutes. I learned how to twist my body and kick behind my back, and how to position myself to get out of a headlock, in which Leah had to put me in, since Harry didn't allow Morgan too, saying how Morgan could accidently snap my neck and something else about him touching areas that he shouldn't touch.