1:1/1v1

I woke up earlier then i wanted but i realized DongQ was still wrapped around me. I smiled and carefully got up out the bed and went into the bathroom to clean up. I changed into a black long sleeve and white shorts. I went into the kitchen and made coffee. Soon after DongQ came out and i smiled at him. "Hey" he said and i smiled. "Hey you. I made coffee if you want some", i said laying in the couch. "Kay thanks", he said walking into the kitchen. "Yep. So today its the battle right", i asked sitting up. "Yeah",he told me and i smiled. "Ok cool cant wait", i said. "You know you probably would have killed alot of people there. But we did go through alot of people. There was 94 people that started but only 46 passed", he said as he was making his coffee. "Wow im proud of you guys", i said. I heard Joonkyes door open and i smiled. "Joonkye, your finally up", i yelled as he came in the living room. "Ugh yeah", he groaned. I smiled and laid down on the couch.
- - - - -
We were on a couch. Joonkye, me, and DongQ. Next to us was Daniel, and Jinie.  Next to them wad Swings and San. And next to them was YDG.
The first two came in was Bobby and Kim Sunghee. It was good both of them. But i had to still pick my boy. Bobby won the match and the next came in. It was a long day. I almost fell asleep just sitting there and listening. When everything was done we did a revival round and four people the got eliminated came back and the two people that won got back in. Finally we got up and i almost fell due to my leg falling asleep. But DongQ caught me.