Reality Check

We left and we were gonna go back to his apartment and eat. "jint im hungry", i said for the ten millionth time. "Darling i know we will eat when we get home ok", he said. I nodded again. We finally got home and he had me lay on the couch and he would make me some soup. "Jint did you miss me", i asked, Not look towards the kitchen. "Of course i did. I missed my girl. You keeped us guys in check. When you moved we kinda all went in different directions", i felt bad that i left. "Awe. Im sorrrry", said whining. "Hey its ok. Your back right", he said and i felt even worse. "Your going back to America", he asked and i nodded. "Im the CEO of a company", i said kinda saddened. "Oh, thought you were staying", he said bringing me my soup. Then reality hit me. I was gonna leave my best friend's yet again. He set the soup in front of me and i looked at him as tears streamed down my face. "Hey its ok", he said and sat down with me. "No its not. Im gonna leave my best friend's again. It was so damn hard for me to leave all of you behind. I don't want to do it again", i whispered as i cryed into his chest. He rubbed my back as i cryed. I haven't cryed in like 5-6 years so it all came out now. I cryed for about 2 hours straight rambling about everything. We laid in his bed together him still rubbing my back. "It will be ok. Everything. Ive told you this before and look where were at again same place as the first time. You'll be ok. No one will hate you for going back to America to do your work. We know you better then anyone. We know you work your ass off", he said and i started to calm down. "T-thanks you, Jint", i said still in his chest.