Celebration

Once we got to the restaurant the table was already orders meaning someone was here. We walked into the room to see Jint and San. "Hey whats up" San said doing his hand shake with the boys as i sat down i caught Jint stare. I looked at him and i shook my head signaling him to stop and that we'd talk later. And i heard my niece walk in and i somewhay smiled. "auntie mina", she yelled running in and jumping on me. "Hey girly", i smiled and sat her in my lap. "How are you", i askes and she smiled. "good. Mommy picked this out for you", she said pointing to her shirt refering to her outfit. "awe its so cute like you", i said kissing her nose. "wheres uncle jinie", she asked looking around. "I don't know go have daddy fine out ok", i smiled. "ok", she said and got uo and walked over to her dad. "whos my favorite girl", i heard as Jinie walked in. "Uncle jinie", she yelled and ran to him and jumped on him to. Soon alot of food came in and i started to eat along woth everyone else. Daniel moved right nexg to me. "Mina why are u upset", he asked and i looked at him. "Its nothing", i said. "Wad Jin-Tae right. Did i say something to you", he asked and i looked at the food infront of me. "Mina whatever i said im sorry. I didn't have my meds and i was upset", he said. "i told u it was ok", i said. "its not ok that we are celebrating and ur over here upset. Im sorry ok", he told me and i looked back uo at him. "How can you be sorry for something you don't even remember saying to me", i asked slightly loud. Causing everyone to look at us.