Food

I finally fell asleep but i woke up to other voices in the house. I slowly got up and cracked the door open. I heard Jint's, DongQ's, Jinie's, and San's voice. "She works to hard. She never lets her self have fun that why she cried for 2 hours straight", DongQ said. I laid back on the bed and continued to listen to them. "She needs to get away from her work", Jinie said. "She's here for 2 months", DongQ told them. I decided to walk out the room and ruin there conversation about me. I walked out and straight to the kitchen. "Oh Mina your up", Jint said. "Yeah sorry did i interrupt something", i asked. "Um. No", he smiled. "Ok well i feel lots better, thanks, and im like ten times more hungry, can we go and like eat", i asked. I more like begged them. I asked jumping up and down. I looked at DongQ. "Pleeeease", he smiled and nodded. "Thank you Jint for taking care of me", i said and hugged him as DongQ got up. "See ya boys, love ya", i said as we walked out. "So what was told", i asked as we got into the car. "He told us you broke down cuz y'all talked about you leaveing", i lowered my head. "yeah. Im sorry", i said lowing my head. "Dont be. I understand. We understand, you have work to do", he said with a smile. "It was so hard for me to leave the first time. And when he told me i kept y'all together, i felt bad", i said and laid my head on his shoulder. "Your back thats what matters", he said and pulled into a restaurant. I smiled and got hyper again. "Food, thanks you so much, im so hungry", i said as he parked and i jumped out quickly.