Get Ready

I got home with the boys and i realized i hadn't unpacked again. "DongQ",i called out to him and he came in. "Can you help me unpacked again please", i said and he smiled. He brought up my suit case and unzipped it. "I need more clothes or i need to bring more clothes with me when I go back to America", i said. "Let America keep uts clothes ill buy you more ok", and i looked at him. "No i can't let you buy my whole wardrobe",i said abd and he looked at me with a smile. "But i am", he said and i shook my head. I put just a black tshirt on and black shorts and i waited for the boys to get ready. Joonkyes phone started ti ring and i answered it while he was changing. "Hello" i said. "Oh hey mina can you give the phone to JoonKyung please",Hye-Jung said into the phone. "Um yeah are you ok", i asked. "Yeah. But i need to talk to JoonKyung", she said and i knocked on the door of his room. "Joonkye Hye-Jung is on the phone. He opened the door quickly and i handed the phone to him and he walked out to the living room with me close behind. "Just stay in the room and ill bring it ok. Ill be over in a minute. Don't open the door ok", he said and i was sitting there like what the hell is going on. I didn't know if my best friends wife is cheating on him or not at this point."whats wrong i asked and joonkye looked at me ane smiled. "I need to get Daniel's medication" he told me and i looked at him for a moment. "What medication" i said.