The Winner

Today was the finals and My birthday. I was hanging in the Illionare room, Waiting for Bobby and Iron to do there thing to see who won. But thats not for like another 30 minutes. "Bobby if you win right now ill take you out on my birthday", i told him sitting back on the couch. "I got you BB, ill win", he said. It made me slightly annoyed me how confident he was. But he was my boy so ill let it slide right now. Finally he went out. We all wished him luck and we watched from the tv. Bobby went first with a song called bounce. It was great. I had fun during his performance. Once he finished he came back and i quickly jumped up and hugged him. "Omg you did amazing", i said with a smiled. Once Iron started his it was strange but then it got better then it died when he brought out some lady i didn't even know. But it was ok i guess. After his performance he went back to his room then the two were called out they talked and we waited to find out who the winner was gonna be. I was next to DongQ and Joonkye was on the other couch. Once the announcer yelled Bobby into the mic. "He won", Joonkye said and i had jumped up and yelled. "Yassss. omg", i smiled. I waited till Bobby came in to legit jump on him. He almost fell on the wall. "You actually won", i smile. "Told you i would", he said and hugged back. "Guess i got to take you out", i smiled and i let go. "Yep. Cant wait",i smiled and rolled my eyes. "Ill pay you pick me up", i said and he nodded.